My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Paying a mortgage is the second dumbest expense I know. The first is renting. I spent approximately $158,000 across a 13 year span, and have exactly $0 to show for it. At least now I get fucking tax refunds for the first time in my stupid middle class existence.

Oh hey, of the $956 I spent on my front yard, I'm getting $900 back from the city. So that's pretty neat. I can't wait to sink all that money (and probably more) into the next major expense that unexpectedly occurs without any kind of foreshadowing. Debt FTW!

Paying a mortgage is the second dumbest expense I know. The first is renting. I spent approximately $158,000 across a 13 year span, and have exactly $0 to show for it. At least now I get fucking tax refunds for the first time in my stupid middle class existence. Oh hey, of the $956 I spent on my front yard, I'm getting $900 back from the city. So that's pretty neat. I can't wait to sink all that money (and probably more) into the next major expense that unexpectedly occurs without any kind of foreshadowing. Debt FTW!

Yeah, I see your point. But I'm happy not being anchored by my balls somewhere

So i went to a store with used cds today. Lo and behold, amongst Ace of Base and AC/DC I saw the Death Records version of Atheist - Piece of Time for $7.99. So naturally I put it in my pocket and left

Obsequiae should put me on some kind of payroll or something. I've probably convinced 20 people to buy their album(s) over the last 6 months.

Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Autopsy - Acts of the Unspeakable
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Autopsy - Shitfun
Sepultura - Schizophrenia
Opeth - MAYH
Kreator - Endless Pain
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Kreator - Extreme Aggression
Kreator - Coma of Soul
Ascension of the Watchers - Numinosum