My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I noticed an auction for "Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor" which had a misspelled title, so I put down a $50 bid just in case it flew underneath everyone's radar. Didn't think I would win. Well, I won it and I am definitely going to resell it. Does this make me a bad person?

(I already own this CD)

edit: it appears that this is no longer fetching $100-150 anymore, so maybe the joke is on me. Oh well, great Ep and worth holding onto.

I noticed an auction for "Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor" which had a misspelled title, so I put down a $50 bid just in case it flew underneath everyone's radar. Didn't think I would win. Well, I won it and I am definitely going to resell it. Does this make me a bad person?

(I already own this CD)

edit: it appears that this is no longer fetching $100-150 anymore, so maybe the joke is on me. Oh well, great Ep and worth holding onto.
well i saw them last night and they had "Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor" on vinyl for $20 so maybe that's bringing the price of the cd down a bit?

I'm just a crafty gentleman who is looking to make a few dollars. I heard about the vinyl release, pretty cool. Only available at the West Coast/European dates this summer.

I have it on vinyl, it's part of the Wooden Thingy. Aren't I so fucking special?!?!?

I can't wait to make a mint when I sell the Alpha Serpentis (Unukalhai) 7" thing.

Going to buy some Great Divide Yeti in spell. I'm close to giving up on non-IPA's, lets see if this spares the darkies. The burping action from IPAs is so ungodly, it makes any other brew pointless to consume.

That's my favorite brewery in Colorado, I like their farm ale the most though.

colette2.png

Going to buy some Great Divide Yeti in spell. I'm close to giving up on non-IPA's, lets see if this spares the darkies. The burping action from IPAs is so ungodly, it makes any other brew pointless to consume.

This shit was a ok, not a far step above Stone's Russian Imperial, so wtf would I pAY over $4 more for it in the future?