Front 242 - Moments 1
David Bowie - Blackstar
Macabre - Murder Metal
Sacred Reich - Ignorance
Sacred Reich - Surf Nicaragua
Darkthrone - The Cult is Alive
Ulver - ATGCLVLSSCAP
Pigface - Gub

Also that fancy tent I talked about back on page ??? or whenever.

Oh, and a brand fucking new oven. Holy shit. Nothing makes me happier than finally being able to properly simmer my own prepared meals in simple fashion for, quite literally, the first time in my 36 years on this accursed planet.

Last edited:
Oh, and a brand fucking new oven. Holy shit. Nothing makes me happier than finally being able to properly simmer my own prepared meals in simple fashion for, quite literally, the first time in my 36 years on this accursed planet.

Ovens slay, used mine a few times in the past month or two. Baked salmon with lemon and bread crumbs ftw.

Related note - Going to slow cook some tri tip in a few hours. Hopefully it will be ready by game time.

Purchase - Boots. :heh:

Last edited:
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid
Aborym - With No Human Intervention
^^^ I bought those from markgugs!

Fiskars 14" hatchet
^^^ I bought that from Home Depot!

VNV Nation - Empires
London After Midnight - Pyscho Magnet
Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain
^^^ I bought these because beneath all the fur I'm a gothic teenage girl!

Last edited:
Some stuff for my Volvo thats been broken for years - windshield washer nozzles, gas hole cover retainer, side view mirror. Really exciting shit.

Cradle of Filth - Vempire

I'm really going through a faggoth phase right now. Sold that album years ago, but it's good, so I need it again.

Also, I bought gas for $4 a gallon somewhere near Death Valley. Earlier that day I rescued two Turkish guys trying to offroad in a Mercedes station wagon. They had already slept in their car one night with the shredded remains of what was once a tire. Then the spare was flat, which I discovered upon lowering the vehicle back onto the ground. Oops. Good thing my air compressor worked. I'm the Faggoth Boy Scout!

Last edited:
No idea, but at least they had sleeping bags. And they were very pleasant fellows. When we got back toward the land of people, they told several onlookers that I was their hero. After that people thought I was a ranger and kept asking me what other nifty stuff they could find in Death Valley. The best part is that I had been out in the boonies shitting in a ditch for days and smelled REALLY bad.

Bathory - Blood on Ice
Bal-Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Primordial - Storm Before Calm

Last edited:
Reactions: rms
Dining table, chairs, mattress foundation. Next weekend, sofa and mattress. Getting ready to gtfo of the miserable place I've been living.