My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Other than the fake crowd noise at empty stadiums, felt like a normal season to me. Well, my Dolphins did pretty good this year, so that wasn't normal either.

The final regular season game with Al and Cris was fucking hilarious this weekend. And I still cheered for the Redskins because I'm a terrible person.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
soccer, yeah.. boring as fuck. and this coming from a guy who loves watching baseball. but thats cool

i stopped watching football when it became political. shut up and play. same with basketball and baseball to an extent. just a bunch of virtue signaling.

Reactions: SonOfNun
soccer, yeah.. boring as fuck. and this coming from a guy who loves watching baseball. but thats cool

:lol:

i stopped watching football when it became political. shut up and play. same with basketball and baseball to an extent. just a bunch of virtue signaling.

That shit blew over before it even began. I don't let that noise ruin my enjoyment. Also, how the hell can you say "to an extent" with basketball?!?! The NBA is the absolute WORST with that shit. It's so bad that it has completely ruined the league and watchability...aside from, ya know, the megastar divas all getting together and forming their own version of dream teams. ugh I abhor that league.

:lol:

That shit blew over before it even began. I don't let that noise ruin my enjoyment. Also, how the hell can you say "to an extent" with basketball?!?! The NBA is the absolute WORST with that shit. It's so bad that it has completely ruined the league and watchability...aside from, ya know, the megastar divas all getting together and forming their own version of dream teams. ugh I abhor that league.

Sorry. Baseball was to an extent. For the most part, baseball avoids it.

Agree, NBA is bad with Lebron. And now Harden wants out of Houston because the owner "supports" Trump. Its ludicrous.

But no, the NFL started this shit with that doofus Kaepernick.

EDIT: and Im not a NASCAR fan, but that whole shit with that black driver seeing a noose in his garage. The fucking FBI was called in and found it was a garage pull. A FUCKING GARAGE PULL THAT HAD BEEN THERE FOR MONTHS! If there's anyone that cant admit this shit is beyond the goddamn insane, you are the problem.

to keep in line with the thread, the original 1st press htf RARE of that Thorns album showed up yesterday. it was $11.

remember that album?

If you get one of those chain mail scrubber thingies, it becomes stupid easy. I didn't have one for the first 10 years and yeah, some things you cook just stick like mad. No longer.

Pay the iron price. Buy a piece of armor.

Agree with Ken. NBA is terrible. Zero politics silliness in NFL since season actually began. Looking forward to the Titans beating the Ravens this weekend.

Re: Soccer. Best sport. No commercial interruptions. Incredible fitness levels, ridiculous skill required at top levels. It’s beautiful. I had a Bundesliga account last season but this year I failed.