My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Yeah I've never been. Well, I mean I used to live like 20 minutes away from Coachella, but I've never gone to the festival. :loco:

dalaaaa00213kt.jpg

:kickass:

hahaha weed. if you smoke weed you obviously dont have a serious job. not cracking just pointing out a fact

hahaha i was just pointing out that any serious job requires drug screening. smoking weed causes you to fail drug screens. thats all.

ok, addendum: any serious job that requires responsibility for something or someone.

dorian gray said:
hahaha i was just pointing out that any serious job requires drug screening. smoking weed causes you to fail drug screens. thats all.

ok, addendum: any serious job that requires responsibility for something or someone.

Only in the U.S. really. Not in Canada anyways.

Hahaha yea, I had a drug screening, Im glad I dont have random piss tests. People usually dont believe me when I tell them I work at the courthouse. The best is when I see people I know show up at the courthouse for speeding tickets and other bullshit. They walk past me and Im all spruced up in a suit reviewing the arrest records of land owners, I just nod and think to myself "didnt I buy hash from him awhile back?"