My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

dunno about minor drug offenses. thats a different topic.

i was pointing out that smoking weed is a sign that your life is not headed in a generally positive direction. i have personal experience. i think most people who can be honest with themselves reach a point where they realize that smoking weed and drinking excessively is getting them nowhere. thats not a fact though, its an opinion. the fact however, is that you cant have a responsible job and do drugs.

dorian gray said:
dunno about minor drug offenses. thats a different topic.

i was pointing out that smoking weed is a sign that your life is not headed in a generally positive direction. i have personal experience. i think most people who can be honest with themselves reach a point where they realize that smoking weed and drinking excessively is getting them nowhere. thats not a fact though, its an opinion. the fact however, is that you cant have a responsible job and do drugs.

Umm, I just sort of proved you wrong with that one. I mean I know its all an opinion based question, and it really varies job to job, but I do have a serious full time job with responsibilities, and I do drugs all the time.

yeah. im sure you do mr. 2323172378938472 posts on the internet. but ive already been owned so you cant own me anymore

already got em.
but by responsible, i didnt mean a sales job. haha my wife does that and i know all about it. i meant a job that requires the safety of other people. ie, health care pros, law enforcement, military, blah blah blah
ahh fuck it who cares

haha the ol lady was just talking the other day about how irresponsible her last sales job was. (as in "made alot of money but was completely meaningless")

Yea if I make a mistake I could get sued for bajillions by lawyers and land developers. Sucks. I see what you are trying to say, especially from the standpoint of a healthcare professional, where sometimes lives would be on the line and you would need to be as alert and clear focused as possible.

dorian gray said:
i was pointing out that smoking weed is a sign that your life is not headed in a generally positive direction

megarolleyes7026288cr.jpg