My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Dude mine* is so much cooler, check it:

rolleyes.gif

*stolen from DoomSniffWalls

lol @ you guys. the wife and i used to smoke so much weed it wasnt funny. literally. it wasnt funny. id go to school to take tests and forget what class i was in. there comes a time in a man's life when he realizes he needs to stop taking drugs. it should stop when you get your college diploma. opinion btw. no offense intended.

dorian gray said:
i was pointing out that smoking weed is a sign that your life is not headed in a generally positive direction. i have personal experience. i think most people who can be honest with themselves reach a point where they realize that smoking weed and drinking excessively is getting them nowhere. thats not a fact though, its an opinion. the fact however, is that you cant have a responsible job and do drugs.

hands down most ignorant post I've ever seen on Ultimate Metal.

dorian gray said:
lol @ you guys. the wife and i used to smoke so much weed it wasnt funny. literally. it wasnt funny. id go to school to take tests and forget what class i was in. there comes a time in a man's life when he realizes he needs to stop taking drugs. it should stop when you get your college diploma. opinion btw. no offense intended.

the whole fucking point is to get your work and tests/school done before you smoke a ton of weed. I haven't gone a single day without smoking some herb in about two years. Shit, I better work on my 3.00+ GPA... clearly that won't get me anything.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Just because your limited intellect can't function and be productive whilst simultaneously toking the green doesn't mean others cannot as well.
hahaha, if i could remember what class it was, or year for that matter i could offer an appropriate retort ;)

Smoked a lot towards the end of the school year last year and got almost straight As (a damn B+ in medieval european history killed it)! and this year i've been stoned when I wrote most of my essays, and they've been pretty excellent. except for one where the grammar, punctuation etc were just ATTROCIOUS! wow.

MFJ said:
the whole fucking point is to get your work and tests/school done before you smoke a ton of weed. I haven't gone a single day without smoking some herb in about two years. Shit, I better work on my 3.00+ GPA... clearly that won't get me anything.
dude, a couple posts above youll see that i smoked a TON of weed. i didnt ration it out like i should have apparently. ive just never been a fan of making drug-taking a big part of my life - you know, to the point where i made sure that i "got my work done before i smoked a ton of weed". congrats on your gpa btw.

dorian gray said:
dude, a couple posts above youll see that i smoked a TON of weed. i didnt ration it out like i should have apparently. ive just never been a fan of making drug-taking a big part of my life - you know, to the point where i made sure that i "got my work done before i smoked a ton of weed". congrats on your gpa btw.

December 5 - December 11, 2005

Total dollars spent on drugs: $160

Just fighting the good fight. Granted I rarely spend that much EVER on ANYTHING, but still.

It rules because the latest purchases thread(s) have had the same pot discussion like 14 times now.

guys. i didnt say anything was wrong with smoking weed while youre in college. i implore it actually. i was just pointing out that its pretty irresponsible to be a grown ass man and do drugs. but whatever. notice i didnt criticize anyone, just stated my opinion.
cheers

i was one of those jackasses that just showed up when someone was smoking weed. i never EVER paid for it. i kinda feel bad about that - isnt it kinda expensive?

dorian gray said:
i was one of those jackasses that just showed up when someone was smoking weed. i never EVER paid for it. i kinda feel bad about that - isnt it kinda expensive?

hahahaha yeah, well at least it is now.

Goes $15-45 around here per 1/8oz depending on quality.

dorian gray said:
guys. i didnt say anything was wrong with smoking weed while youre in college. i implore it actually. i was just pointing out that its pretty irresponsible to be a grown ass man and do drugs. but whatever. notice i didnt criticize anyone, just stated my opinion.
cheers

Right, and I'm 11 years out of college. And have done very well for myself. And am quite responsible. And work for a Fortune 500 company.

You seem to equate pot-smoking with lazing about all day, completely irresponsible stoned-all-the-time, can't function types of people, and to be quite fucking honest, your stereotyping & generalizations are pretty fucking tedious.

I mean, cheers.

dorian gray said:
hahaha, me too. I've never paid for weed, yet I always have the opportunity via friends or my secret stash that my dad supplies me with. :loco:

I think you're overreacting a bit, Mark. He does seem to think that, but being hostile to him isn't exactly going to encourage him to broaden his horizons is it?

edit: Dorian, I think what he's getting at is that it is possible to function acceptibly while under the influence of marijuana. For example, 'Gugs finished college, got himself a good job, etc. I am able to interact with my family, pursue an education, hold a part time job, have a great relationship, and supplement my time with personal interests, much of the time while under the influence of marijuana.