My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

MadeInNewJersey said:
You seem to equate pot-smoking with lazing about all day, completely irresponsible stoned-all-the-time, can't function types of people, and to be quite fucking honest, your stereotyping & generalizations are pretty fucking tedious.
hahaha, dude your internet persona cracks me up. i dunno if youre like this in real life but have you bothered to ever read any of your posts? youre a raging asshole in EVERY SINGLE ONE. it's funny

MadeInNewJersey said:
I have little-to-no-time or use for people who insist on painting with broad strokes, if you get my drift.
youve got to be kidding me!!! thats the most hypocritical thing ive ever read

Demilich said:
:lol: I put a lot of thought (relatively speaking - in my terms) into posts sometimes and nobody even responds to them. kinda funny!
hahaha i noticed actually but i was too busy e-fighting

Still waiting for an explanation as to how what I said earlier is "the most hypocritical thing" you've ever read, dorian.

Hypocritical, meaning, you believe I paint in broad strokes. So I ask, show me a single example.

i wuz gonna respond to that but i had to go change a diaper.
so, anyway, yeah, i dont have a specific example but my general impression of your entire internet persona is that you generalize and stereotype with the best of them. your opinion is ALWAYS correct no matter what and everyone else's is ALWAYS wrong unless you agree with it. essentially youre RC's resident troll.

I work with a guy who is always correct and he knows everything.
He wears spring shoes.
bkfreedom.jpg

Gugs seems to be especially standoff-ish lately. I have too. Last few days I've picked a couple of verbal fights on the GMD, and even played devil's advocate a couple of times on RC, not that anyone really noticed.

Ha ha, troll, good one. :rolleyes:

You don't know me very well, especially if you can't tell the difference when I'm serious and when I'm not. My opinion is no more or less correct than anyone else's, I'm not arrogant enough to believe otherwise.

Again, find me a single example of when I was serious and stereotyped an entire "type" of person.