My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

haha, whatd i say? if it was longer than like 3 hours ago, i wont be able to remember it

edit: @ gugs

:lol: This fucking rules so hard. Time to go watch Family Guy...btw, after I just smoked a figgity-fatass bowl of your finest. Maybe that's why I'm so godamn entertained by the last few pages of this thread. Then THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL BITCHES. :kickass: ..and some God's Nectar. Today is a good day.

Demilich said:
I know what you meant in the other thread. Once again, I was simply stating a hypothetical situation and arguing it to prove the point that someone could very well SEE you as generalizing.

Also, that stuff you said about Greeks to IotS in that other thread was pretty much flat out racism. You can't ask us to look for an example and then hide behind context when we go off to another thread and find one. Can't be "find anything I've ever said that generalized a type of people. Oh but it can't be from outside this thread or else it's in a different context."

You're right, it was (racism). Half of me feels badly for stooping to that level, but the other half does not simply b/c of what that particular individual had said 100s of times about the U.S. and its inhabitants.

I don't hide behind context either, Demi. You'll find, if you haven't already, that I remain quite consistent. If I fail to remember something, or whatever, and get called out on it, so be it. My bad, in that case. But it doesn't happen often, if at all.

As long as you'll admit that the commandante thing and the Greek/IotS thing could be construed as generalizations or broad strokes on your part, I'm happy. I don't hold a thing against you personally. You're a good guy, and an opinionated one, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Dude, it's fun! Well, he doesn't seem to lose it with me even when I provoke him, so I guess I wouldn't know unless I went way back to the Opeth board/Opeth OT days

haha, i dunno if gugs is still here but if he would kindly go back and read his posts starting with #1696 he'll realize what an unwarranted dick he is. nowhere did i call someone who smokes weed a "loser". i made a point in being polite and stating that it was my opinion and that i meant no offense to anyone. somewhere in there, you also called me "fucking stupid".
thanks.

MFJ said:
Gugs is good, but I would personally avoid the Fury of Gugs whenever possible.
Probably a good idea right there.

Also, because this HAS to be spread around:

lol.gif
@ this discussion

I go buy SuperBowlBurrito now.