My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

haha, wow gugs, jesus christ dude is it that time of the month? let it go! kinda late, i know, but no sense in getting all worked up about it man. there are 2 kinds of people in this world, people who get what pot is about and people who don't get what pot is about. and personally, i don't feel compelled to waste my time explaining myself to the 90% who fall into the second category.

I don't hate any of you fuckerz. I just respect you at varying levels, that's all.

I'm calm again. :D

@dorian: dude, it was paraphrasing, so no, you didn't use the actual word "loser," but it was quite clearly inferred. Capece?

This is a bunch of demos compiled onto cd right? I heard one sample that kicked my fucking ass so I might want to think about getting some Leviathan.

Also, HOW THE FUFK did "A Sihlouette in Splinters" come out, sell out, and get fucking expensive without me even noticing?

blaze.jpg

:kickass:

cthulufhtagn said:
i don't feel compelled to waste my time explaining myself to the 90% who fall into the second category.
haha, i remember when the two of us argued about it on the opeth forum until we were blue in the face. then we were like, "ahh fuck it. lets go bowling."

Demilich said:
This is a bunch of demos compiled onto cd right? I heard one sample that kicked my fucking ass so I might want to think about getting some Leviathan.

Also, HOW THE FUFK did "A Sihlouette in Splinters" come out, sell out, and get fucking expensive without me even noticing?

Yeah, that's what it is. 2 and a half hours of music too. And yeah, I didn't notice "A Silhouette In Splinters" either. I don't think I ever saw it for sale anywhere and I check distros (TER and Redstream anyway) every day. :confused:

Thanatopsis123 said:
Finally got in When Day Descends - Transcend

More good stuff from a UM member. :)

How long did it take for him to send it? I've been wanting to get that album, but have been procrasinating since it's not through a distro.