My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Demilich said:
Gugs seems to be especially standoff-ish lately. I have too. Last few days I've picked a couple of verbal fights on the GMD, and even played devil's advocate a couple of times on RC, not that anyone really noticed.

I have been standoff-ish, you're right. My patience for immaturity is at an all-time low, I think. :Smug:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Again, find me a single example of when I was serious and stereotyped an entire "type" of person.

You said you'd hate anyone who wanted to kill Americans. This is pretty broad. Lots of Americans really fucking deserve to die. I don't mean the right-wing jingoist exteme crazy fucks, but the bottom-feeding degenerates that any country could do without. Also, lots of Americans kill Americans. Would you hate them for it?

THis is just an example. I'm not trying to start a fight/

Demilich said:
You said you'd hate anyone who wanted to kill Americans. This is pretty broad. Lots of Americans really fucking deserve to die. I don't mean the right-wing jingoist exteme crazy fucks, but the bottom-feeding degenerates that any country could do without. Also, lots of Americans kill Americans. Would you hate them for it?

THis is just an example. I'm not trying to start a fight/

You're taking that quote VERY MUCH SO out of context. I'll leave it at that.

And to bring it into THIS context, yeah, I'd pretty much fucking hate anyone who said they wanted to "take up arms against American men & women and kill them." Fucking sue me.

MadeInNewJersey said:
You're taking that quote VERY MUCH SO out of context. I'll leave it at that.

And to bring it into THIS context, yeah, I'd pretty much fucking hate anyone who said they wanted to "take up arms against American men & women and kill them." Fucking sue me.

I was only trying to show how it could be interpreted as a generalization on your part, when in fact, the U.S.A. has done a lot of horrible things, including killing civilians who had nothing to do with the fundamentalist regimes who were the excuse for Americans invading their soil. Put yourself in these people's shoes. How do they not have a right to want to take up arms against Americans?

MadeInNewJersey said:
Again, find me a single time, when I was SERIOUS.

Also again, you clearly don't know me well AT ALL.
didnt you just say that people who dont know you can fuck off and die or something? which is it? do you care or not?

Demilich said:
I was only trying to show how it could be interpreted as a generalization on your part, when in fact, the U.S.A. has done a lot of horrible things, including killing civilians who had nothing to do with the fundamentalist regimes who were the excuse for Americans invading their soil. Put yourself in these people's shoes. How do they not have a right to want to take up arms against Americans?

again, you're blending 2 different threads, with 2 different contexts. I know what you're referring to, commandante

For starters, he was living in this country, getting an education that he planned/wanted to use AGAINST the people of this country. So yeah, I fucking hate him, and anyone like him. You call that a generalization? I don't.

I don't begrudge your "standard" Iraqii, for example, for hating America and wanting to take up arms against us. So be it, shit happens. But that's 100% different.

MadeInNewJersey said:
not to dorian. he lives in a black & white world. you're quite clearly a loser in his eyes, btw.
i am pretty black and white actually. good assessment

dorian gray said:
didnt you just say that people who dont know you can fuck off and die or something? which is it? do you care or not?

No, where did I say that? Dude, either pay attention or just fucking drop it.

I said, in the "wacky Muslim" thread, that someone (an individual, btw, not an entire "group of people" like your weed-smoking stereotype) who loses respect for me because I take offense at 9/11-related humor can most certainly fuck off & die. I.E. they mean nothing to me.

You're rather confused. Have you gotten to close to the diarrhea fumes when changing diapers? Maybe you should go back to smoking weed, it might help.

MadeInNewJersey said:
not to dorian. he lives in a black & white world. you're quite clearly a loser in his eyes, btw.
dude, stop trying to start fights between me and other members

MadeInNewJersey said:
again, you're blending 2 different threads, with 2 different contexts. I know what you're referring to, commandante

For starters, he was living in this country, getting an education that he planned/wanted to use AGAINST the people of this country. So yeah, I fucking hate him, and anyone like him. You call that a generalization? I don't.

I don't begrudge your "standard" Iraqii, for example, for hating America and wanting to take up arms against us. So be it, shit happens. But that's 100% different.

I know what you meant in the other thread. Once again, I was simply stating a hypothetical situation and arguing it to prove the point that someone could very well SEE you as generalizing.

Also, that stuff you said about Greeks to IotS in that other thread was pretty much flat out racism. You can't ask us to look for an example and then hide behind context when we go off to another thread and find one. Can't be "find anything I've ever said that generalized a type of people. Oh but it can't be from outside this thread or else it's in a different context."