My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

6 bottles of Trooper 666 beer. I'm trading a few of these for Star Wars on Blu-Ray WITHOUT all the stupid faggot "special" crap.

1 bottle of Balvenie 17 Doublewood... my favorite scotch in the history of scotches. First time I had this I sucked on the empty glass for 15 minutes.

Also, apparently my copy of Blood on Ice was lost in the mail, so I'll probably buy that again.

Tax refund is allowing me to pay off a pretty massive dental bill, yet this changes nothing in my life, just rearranges some numbers is all.

@Carabeu What the Iphone? Yea you're right, going back into that douchebag Fapple Store is going to be a laborious task.

That's right lads, I surrendered to Fapple marketing for a record 21 hours. Took about 20 minutes to realize my grievous error, but I trekked onwards for another 20+ hours subjugating myself to auto correct fumbling and an OS as intuitive as Profanity on a 3 hour bus ride through Chav-ville. I made the leap considering I diddle and tinker a fair amount on an IPAD. What a joyless experience all around. This was after I purchased the mammoth slab of phonedom which is a Blackberry Passport. I've been itching for this phone for about 6 months, while rolling the mean streets of favela nocturne with the blackberry bold of yesteryear.

So after receiving this slab in the mail, and bewildered by it being bigger than a plasma tv, I unceremoniously walked into the Fapple store and was tended to by some Liturgy fans. I fuggin goat damn hate walking into this store, having done so a few times in the past to purchase fapple products as gifts. First time in my ist krieg lifetime that I took the plunge myself, but I was quite intrigued by the SE which has the same form factor of a 5S with the specs of a 6S. The phone is a turd, and if it weren't for Fapple's 14 day return policy, it would probably be laying in a gutter alongside NE Obliviscaris's dreams of stardom. , "Living in the fucking Past!

Nothing against Fapple though, they did bring me Jennifer Lawrence uncensored. :heh:

Reactions: NAD
Bulliet Rye.......1.75 liters lol
Espolòn Anejo
Finlandia
Kahlua

I'm sensing a theme.. How's that alcoholism coming along?

Recent purchases for me:
Several Satanic Warmaster albums (back catalog) and replacing my lost albums by necrophobic and sodom.

Also the new Vektor