My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasheim - Undergång TAPE WOHOOOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOOOO got it today, yours will be sent later today (if you've given Erik your addresses and such)
Ancientblood - The Profane Hymns of The Sovereign darkness tape He threw in one each for me and Erik, nice of him. I haven't listened to it yet.

60 Nasheim tapes (yes, I'll be mailing them out shortly. Some of your packages are already posted)
1 Ancientblood "The Profane Hymns of Sovereign Darkness" tape
1 ticket for Defleshed + some finnish Deathrash band + some crust/punk/*core bands tonight

Buy this album.
I don't want any trouble, mister. :D

Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine

Also my cash got refunded for the new Drudkh, RedStream ran out of stock and promptly refunded me (brownie points). I'll pick it up some other time, as it were.

NAD said:

Nice. :cool: Just wait until you hear The Bastard too (just got re-issued last Friday). I'll review that one next, but these albums take a lot out of me in the write-up, phew! And of course, once you fall in love with the Hammers, there's this other cool retro metal band called The Lord Weird Slough Feg waiting for ya...

Also my cash got refunded for the new Drudkh, RedStream ran out of stock and promptly refunded me (brownie points). I'll pick it up some other time, as it were.
Same thing happened with me. :erk: I'll check out the link J. provided.

NAD said:

Did they send you an email or something? I ordered the new Drudkh from them last night.

I got an email from Paypal saying they refunded my money, with a note from Redstream at the bottom saying "sorry, out of stock."

Tranquillian: some tapes were sent today, but I don't know exactly which ones Erik sent, but the mail won't be picked up until 15.00 tomorrow or something anyway so thursday at the earliest.

I just saw Defleshed, Rotten Sound and Sontajumala (or something, finnish death metal)

MAYHEM WILL PLAY HERE NEXT WEEK

Windham Hell - South Facing Epitaph
Vond - Green Eyed Demon
Cynic - Focus (finally go tmy hands on an original copy!)
Rebreather - Need Another Seven Astronauts
The Moody Blues - Time Traveller (boxed set)

:kickass:

Drudkh - Forgotten legends
Shining - Through years of opression

Erik: If it's ok with you, tell lutz it's ok to send me the undergång mp3s, can't wait for the tape ;).

OK, but they're oggs.

BloodStainedWalls: OK now will you tell me what the FUCK is up with that Windham Hell album? I bought it on a whim and basically I do not understand what the fuck I am listening to n___n

UNHOLY DAMN FUCKING GOAT I HATE MAILING THINGS!
Sending a t-shirt+demo outside europe costs more than $10, I'm pissed of and nad+bwd has to wait one day extra for their stuff because I can't afford that kind of crap right now.

latest purchase a lot of stamps anyway because I sent some stuff inside sweden which isn't at all as expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.