My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate The Great said:
What do you think of Funeral Mist? I love the crap out of them.
Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. Hyperspeed blackmetal done much better than Marduk has ever done.

En Vind Av Sorg:
I got the standard version, limited 800 copies black vinyl
Also the standard version of the split.

Bleh, I need money so I can buy the two new Xasthur-cds that THR just released also. Xasthur rules.

Apocalypse - Apocalypse

Devastation - Signs Of Life

Persian Risk - Rise Up

And another Speed Kills compilation - #5 Head Crushing Metal feat. Death, Venom, Dragon, Death Angel, C.I.A., Nuclear Assault, Acid Drinkers, Re-Animator etc...

Lutz said:
Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. Hyperspeed blackmetal done much better than Marduk has ever done.

En Vind Av Sorg:
I got the standard version, limited 800 copies black vinyl
Also the standard version of the split.

Bleh, I need money so I can buy the two new Xasthur-cds that THR just released also. Xasthur rules.
I got the cursed edition- Blue Vinyl w/ tshirt, sticker and insert. Its very nice. I was also looking at the Split and the 1st album re-release too. I need a second job or something.

i would probably have posted a nice little list here if my car had not broke down just in time to prevent me from going to a recods fair i've been looking forward to since december... but i'm not bitter

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Something tells me i should buy some funeral mist as well.
BloodStainedWalls said:
Its really fucking good. Its just hard to find and if found, expensive.:erk:
You can get Salvation (cd) from Northern Heritage, the price was 13€ (not inc. posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.