My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes.... I have been waiting so long for this day and it is finally here... (well, it was released yesterday, but I just found out).

In Living Color - Season 1 DVD

The first few seasons of this show mopped the freakin' floor with even the best of Saturday Night Live, no doubt. Now we just need Beavis and Butt-head on proper DVD...

Also:
Neurosis - Through Silver in Blood
Steppenwolf (as in the book)

Erik said:
OK, but they're oggs.

BloodStainedWalls: OK now will you tell me what the FUCK is up with that Windham Hell album? I bought it on a whim and basically I do not understand what the fuck I am listening to n___n

Fucking different, eh? LOL Forget about classifying them because its a lost cause...Are they Black? Death? Prog? Instrumental ambient? *shrug* It's not terribly cohesive but me thinks its good. Very interesting anyways. On the left side of the front side of the jewel case it says "Dark Art for Black Souls." Take that for what it's worth. :D

The University Bookstore has a huge section of classical music on bargain discount: $1.00 a CD. :eek: :tickled:

Beethoven - Piano Concerto No.1 In C Major, Op.15 / Coriolan Overture, Op. 62
Beethoven - Complete Chamber Music For Flute
Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67 / Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92.
Brahms - Symphony No. 2 in D Major op. 73
Dvořák - Klavierkonzert Piano Concerto op. 33
Mozart - Sinfonia Concertante / Serenade no. 6 / Symphony no. 13
Mozart - Concerto for 2 pianos and orchestra no. 7 & no. 10
Schubert - Trout Quintet in A Major, d. 667
Schubert - Complete Piano Sonatas Volume 2

all that for the low, low price of $11.00, and I'll more than likely go back for more tomorrow

Classical musical is usually cheap since they don't have to pay any copywrite fees, but a $1 each is better than usual. The only thing that pisses me off is that so many only have certain movements, it can be hard to find complete symphonies.

yea i knew it be on ebay, i was hoping for a decent distro, thanks though. I found it on jerseydevilworship distro but i dont see any thing else there i want.

This is what I have gotten lately:
Xasthur/Nachtmystium 7"
Megiddo/Countess 7"
Xasthur - Suicide In Dark Serenity LP
Funeral Mist - Salvation CD
Mayhem/Morbid - Split Bootleg CD

I just remembered that I had Horna - Talismaani (picture 7') still unopened in the closed and this actually sounds very good.

Lutz said:
This is what I have gotten lately:
Xasthur/Nachtmystium 7"
Megiddo/Countess 7"
Xasthur - Suicide In Dark Serenity LP
Funeral Mist - Salvation CD
Mayhem/Morbid - Split Bootleg CD
What do you think of Funeral Mist? I love the crap out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.