My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so i have to send $33.00 or $.80. I think im just going to tape a twenty on the outside of the envelope and throw it in the mailbox. Ehn.
Eric which record label is your copy of Transylvanyan Hunger on? There was two versions of the Norsk Arisk Black Metal version released.

J. said:
arrived tonight:

Bergthron - Jadgheim
Bergthron - Faust for Faust
Morrigan - Celts

How is Faust für Faust? "My" store doesn't carry it yet (they said they'd get it by the end of the month).

Opeth17 said:
Asmegin-Hin Vordende Sod & So
Vintersorg-Hedniskhjartad

great picks, asmegin rule and that vintersorg disc contains his best work together with till fjälls

J. has that friend of yours some website or does he just send out updated distro lists occasionally?

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea, but Feirce records re-released the Norsk Arisk Black Metal version as well. Ive got 3 versions of the album. (Yes i know, I'm a Darkthronaholic)
This is the 1994 Peaceville Norsk Arisk Black Metal version. I know there's an Australian version on Modern Primitive Recs which had a clear tray with red text underneath it, but which retained the NABM message.

Found these used:

Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux ($7) (due to Sorath's recommendation)
Woodtemple - The Call From the Pagan Woods ($5)

Got this brand new and 3 days before its release:

Fear Factory - Archetype (w/ bonus DVD)

No, Christian Olde Wolbers (the bassist) is now on guitars. Byron Stroud (Strapping Young Lad) s on bass duty.

Haven't listened to it yet.

Rebreather - Half Speed Ahead (one of my fav album's in recent years)
Vehemence - Helping The World To See (finally)
High on Fire - Surrounded by Thieves
Khanate - Things Viral
Scissorfight - New Hampshire
Firebird - S/T
Altamont/Acid King - Split CD
Vesperian Sorrow - Beyond The Cursed Eclipse

And...

diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence Into The Peripheral (found in the used bin for $3.99 and it is LIKE NEW, even has the Relapse insert inside still)

Hooray

J. said:
good find with Disembowelment. That thing goes for a lot on eBay. Excellent CD.
Ya, I know. I nearly shit myself when I saw it and for that price. They had the band name as "Transcendence". LOL This is a store that is a huge advocate of underground music too.

Fight - War of Words

One of those CDs I used to borrow from someone for months on end, but never purchased my own copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.