My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorath: No you pay for it, I paid 22 kr in shipping for 2 cds, but then I got the Ondskapt for free so it was a good deal.

Tomorrow I'll buy
Katatonia - Brave Yester Days
The Project Hate MCxxxblabla - Hate Dominate Congregate Eliminate

and get a cd for free after buying 10 cds at that store, I will perhaps pick an Aeternus cd, or if they have it, the new insomnium.

Edit: After listening to Der Gerwelt it seems much likely that I will pick up their album tomorrow as well. Thanks to whoever mentioned them here at this forum.

Katatonia - Brave yester days
Insomnium - Since the day it all came down
The project hate mcmxcix - Hate, dominate, congregate, eliminate

Darkthrone "Transylvanian Hunger" CD (no, I didn't have it)
Nifelheim "Devil's Force" CD
Sólstafir "Í Blóði og Anda" CD
Summoning "Stronghold" CD
V/A "Winter & Krieg" comp. CD-R from Sheol Magazine

Definitely. I ain't complaining about $8.50 for new CD's (Summoning and Sólstafir) and $7 (Nifelheim, VG) and $9 (Darkthrone, VG and rare original NORSK ARISK BLACK METAL version) for slightly used ones. Just waiting for a quote on shipping.

Like I said in another thread, his shipping charges are usually what the Post Office charges. He doesn't hike it up by $2 like mailorders do.

Example - 1CD to ship in the US costs either $1.06 or $1.29; David will charge $1.25-$1.50. For 2 CDs it costs $1.98 in the US; David charges $2. I don't know the pstage costs to Sweden.

Suffocation-Human Waste
Suffocation-Despise the Sun
Decapitated-The Negation
Vehemence-Helping the World to See
Vintersorg-Visions from the Spiral Generator
Vintersorg-Hedniskhjartad
Borknagar-The Archaic Course
Solefald-In Harmonia Universali
Asmegin-Hin Vordende Sod & So
Lacuna Coil-Lacuna Coil

Machine Head - Throught the Ashes of Empires (CDR from NAD . . . thanks!)
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

Yesterday I recieved 3 Willowtip promos that absolutely ripped my tits to shreds. I'll have more on these later. You must now anticipate my comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.