My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn red X, it shows up on this end. Lemme fix it.

Yeah from what I've gathered Subaru's reliability is pretty insane. Although I'm sure I'll abuse the snot out of this thing, hopefully it'll still hold up.

I got Negura Bunget's "Maiastru Sfetnic" album in the mail today. What the fuck were they smoking when they mixed it? You can barely hear the drums most of the time and as soon as the keyboards come in they drown out everything else. Good album though.

Keep listening to it, the mix is PERFECT for the album. That one did take me awhile to get into though, partially because of the mix.

Still waiting for my package from Negru, I think it got lost in transit. :cry:

I just recieved a promo of:

Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God

Candlelight is giving this a proper worldwide release. People in the US can finally get it for less than $25 or $30.

NAD said:
Keep listening to it, the mix is PERFECT for the album. That one did take me awhile to get into though, partially because of the mix.

Still waiting for my package from Negru, I think it got lost in transit. :cry:
I think it took something like 3 weeks for me to get N' Crugu Bradului from him and I'm in Europe.

Tranquillian said:
I think it took something like 3 weeks for me to get N' Crugu Bradului from him and I'm in Europe.
My order was sent from them in 5th of march and I still haven't got it. I think I never will.

Tranquillian said:
I've been waiting since December last year, and Negru told me he shipped it in early February. I think it's lost. :yell:

Yea I ordered my copy of N' Crug Braduli from Aquarius so If you never get your package, try there, it dosent say its out of stock on their site at least.

NAD said:
I've been waiting since December last year, and Negru told me he shipped it in early February. I think it's lost. :yell:
Is that Maiastru Sfetnic you're talking about? You should just get the re-release from code666 as a precautionary measure. Even the re-release was limited and is apparently almost sold out.

jimbobhickville said:
You bought a 2004 WRX? That's like a $30,000 car. Insanely fast, too. Subaru's are very reliable, almost up with Toyota and Honda.
I paid about $24k, but yeah, that's why I don't get to buy anything like CDs or food for a loooong time. :loco: I'm hoping it's as reliable as my Toyotas, I've owned three and they were all built like tanks. Small, underpowered, Japanese tanks.

I ordered a tshirt, From Transylvanian Forest, and Sala Molksa from Negru. I already have Maistru Sfetnic, the kickass original release even. Sucks it hasn't shown up, but maybe it's on the Pony Express or something still. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.