My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About fucking time. Now e-mail Painiac Records and say "Hello, I would like to purchase your incredibly beautiful Gatefold LP reissue of the seminal, absolutely obligatory album Thergothon 'Stream from the Heavens.'"

Today was record fair day. I spent a lot of money.

At the Gates "Terminal Spirit Disease" CD (Original. This means my re-issue is now up for sale or trade)
Bathory "Bathory" CD
Beherit "The Oath of Black Blood" CD
Graveland "Following the Voice of Blood" CD
Himinbjörg "Where Ravens Fly" CD
Kreator "Pleasure to Kill +3" CD
Nachtfalke "Doomed to Die" CD
Thyrfing "Vansinnesvisor" LP
Wigrid "Hoffnungstod" CD

Kostogher... I've preordered it months ago. Should arrive to me shortly. It's a beauty, it is. I also have the insanely limited die-hard picture LP edition of Fran Marder released by Blut & Eisen Prod. some time ago. Arckanum rule. Metal vinyl... I dunno really who in the US stocks stuff like that. Red Stream I guess?

BTW, I'm wondering if I was FUCKING STUPID not to buy Exhorder "Slaughter in the Vatican" for quite cheap when I saw it at the record fair, because I know it's rare as fuck and has a cool cover pic, but I don't know if it's any good. Feel free to yell at me.

Yeah, that Exhorder is quite rare. The CD went for upwards of $30 on e-bay before they re-released both releases on one CD. Not sure how much demand there is now.

It's a decent CD; Pantera pretty much copied Exhorder's sound with Vulgar Display of Power, though I think Pantera had more polish. If nothing else, you could've sold it for a huge profit.

Bought:

Khanate - Things Viral
Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
In The Woods...-HEart of the Ages
Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye
Nokturnal MOrtum - NeChrist
At The Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours

In the Mail:

Taake - ...Bjoergvin...
Krieg - Destruction Ritual
Mayhem/Morbid - Tribute to the Black Emperors

:D

Ordered:

Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Burzum - Filosofem
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
Dub Buk - Idu Na Vy
Enslaved - Frost
Enslaved - Eld
Sig:ar:tyr - The Stranger
Geimhre - Cogadh

Spaffe: what I've heard from Pandemonic incantations is great, I have their dvd with songs from it.

I just ordered Arsis - Celebration of guilt for $12 shipped. Can't beat that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.