My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Zappa - Apostrophe'
Attention Deficit - The Idiot King

Attention Deficit is a supergroup containing Alex Skolnick, Michael Manring, and Tim Alexander. Jam based fusion (or something).

Just because I'm a retard, I thought it'd be a good idea to buy a whole bunch of stuff completely blind! W00t!

Sigh - Hail, Horror, Hail (wanted to start at the beginning)
Mirrorthrone - Of Wind And Weeping
Skepticism - Farmakon
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
Skepticism - The Process of Farmakon
Skepticism - Aes (thanks, Erik!!!!)
Nomans Land - The Last Son Of The Fjord
Forest - Forest (how bad could a band called 'Forest' be?)
Battlesword - Failing In Triumph
Forgotten Silence - Thots
Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike
Manegarm - Nordstiarnas Tildsalder (hooray!)
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal

Ok, me go cut up credit card now.

Skepticism - Farmakon
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
Skepticism - The Process of Farmakon
Skepticism - Aes (thanks, Erik!!!!)
Cool. Let me know what you think later...

Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
Great choices. The first is VERY underrated, the second is just VERY misunderstood :p

phyre said:
Cool. Let me know what you think later...

Oh, I can let you know about Aes right now! I listened to the entire song 3 times before clicking the order button. Wow. :OMG:

Great choices. The first is VERY underrated, the second is just VERY misunderstood :p

I'm very much looking forward to both; I decided I needed an order that was way heavy on black/pagan/doom metal. I think I succeeded, eh?

No, I actually did think Hail, Horror, Hail was the debut...my bad! Oh well, I'm excited about hearing the band (I've only heard a bit off Imaginary Sonicscape), and when that happens, I normally buy everything they've released...in about 2 weeks! :)

Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me
As usual, an outstanding release. Interesting combination of their older hardcore material and October Rust era pop.

Well, me Funeral Rites and Nasheim demos arrived today :) thanks Papa Josh. Funeral Rites is pretty good, but Nasheim is REAL good! :D can't believe it's only one fucking song, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.