My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
phyre said:
BTW, I recently got Infernal Gates "From The Mist Of The Dark Waters" (or something like that) off eBay, and also I'm considering picking up a copy of Eucharist "Mirrorworlds" that I've seen in a nearby CD store; I already have it but as it's rare and sought after by quite a lot of people I thought I'd maybe pick it up as trade-bait. Anyone here want to buy it or trade something for it? Let me know.

I'm interested, but it depends on how rancid you're going to be in the trade just because I hear it's overrated. However, I need to hear it for myself to make that decision, and I'm tired of waiting for the re-release. :)

It's a good album. I like it. Got anything to trade? I'm not going to overprice it if you wanna buy it, but I'd prefer a trade for something neat.

phyre said:
It's a good album. I like it. Got anything to trade? I'm not going to overprice it if you wanna buy it, but I'd prefer a trade for something neat.

I'll make a list (as soon as I get our current feature done - shhhh), but I remember you saying that you wanted some Forefather. Do you want Deep into Time?

Listen, I'll make a list and send it over.

markgugs said:
I bought a bunch of Grateful Dead CD bootlegs (official, don't get your panties in a bunch), but I didn't bother to list them because I don't think anyone here cares! ;)
I think this thread serves two purposes: 1) to receive comments / further suggestions for new music, and 2) to show how diverse your musical taste is by displaying non-metal purchases.

Besides, look at all the Dylan I purchased a few posts up! :Spin:

Yeah, I agree NADster. I was only kidding about worrying if people care or not too! :D As if that's ever stopped me before!

Anyway, yes, I am an old-school deadhead, having spent a considerable amount of time between 1990-1994 following them around the Northeastern U.S. I've seen them 28 or 29 times, it's hard to keep track (or remember, actually). I just saw the reincarnated version of The Dead this past Wednesday, and all the fun ol' memories came flooding back.

My musical tastes have always run extremely varied, metal's just my chosen obsession. :)

More used CD's today:

Paragon of Beauty "Seraphine... Far Gone Gleam" CD
Swordmaster "Postmortem Tales" CD
Vital Remains "Let Us Pray" CD (HA HA)

Hey, I've paid the ticket... Like everything in my life, everything else will turn out alright somehow... :D

Seriously though, I have enough cash set aside for alcohol. And food... maybe.

Basically, what I figure so far is that I will probably be camping with my friends with whom I am travelling, in tents... However inconvenient that is ;) It WOULD be fuxxing nice to have access to a shower though. :ill:

We'll see what happens. I am bringing a tent though.

Sigh. That was a tough one, and I'm not sure if we're actually any closer to getting them done, since my friend who does that shit is busy for the next 6 weeks at least now.

Maybe I'll just blow up my business card to 100x its current size and fly that as my flag! :lol:

Tomahawk - Mit Gas
Forgot that it was released 2 months ago, looooved the first one. I still have about 10 unopened CDs scattered around my apartment, a few from 6 months ago. :oops:

"Hi, my name is Erik and I buy too many CD's."
"HI ERIK!"

Darkthrone "Soulside Journey" (ORIGINAL PRESS! NEW! Just sat in a store... Uh... This shouldn't be possible)
Liers in Wait "Spiritually Uncontrolled Art" (Also new, original press. Shouldn't be possible either, though a little more likely... This is the other half--the first being AT THE GATES--of GROTESQUE, if you didn't know. Very brutal & technical/chaotic DM.)

Status
Not open for further replies.