PETER GABRIEL - 3 (melt)
GENESIS - Abacab
JETHRO TULL - Minstrel in the Gallery

Opeth17 said:
Aeternus-...And So the Night Became
Akercocke-Choronzon
Anata-Under a Stone with No Inscription
Winds-The Imaginary Direction of Time
You've been buying some good shit lately. I think you are starting to approach the purchase level of a J. or Markgugs. Well . . . not quite Markgugs.:loco:

Justin, tell me about Camel. I've heard good things, but only in the Opeth forum so I can't really trust it.

hmm... well the CD he lent me is really good. it's more good old classic rock than wacky prog like yes or kc. but they definitely have complex moments, but they are always very melodic. i love the singer's voice and they write good songs. i have a camel compilation of their early stuff but i have yet to give it a listen. i'll let you know when i do.

on a related note, have you ever heard gentle giant? based on your love for king crimson, i think you'd like 'em.

Cool, thanks.

I think I heard Gentle Giant a bit while growing up, but I don't remember. They're more on the "organic" / early-Jethro Tull side of things, no?

Nate The Great said:
You've been buying some good shit lately. I think you are starting to approach the purchase level of a J. or Markgugs. Well . . . not quite Markgugs.:loco:

:lol: Thanks. I've been creating quite a list of albums I'd like to have and I'm slowly working on it. These were some of the ones that really caught my eye (or ear rather) immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.