My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any of you who've pre-ordered it from shamaatee recieved it yet? i haven't :|

btw tranq, what's that pest EP like? is it more "vikingish" so to speak than their previous stuff, or does the name belie it?

I haven't either, though I e-mailed him maybe two-three weeks ago and asked about it and he said he would get them from Thorstein (B&E) very soon and that he would send them out shortly after that...

today = massive haul with money i've saved:

GENTLE GIANT - Acquiring the Taste
GENTLE GIANT - Octopus
TIAMAT - A Deeper Kind of Slumber
BEHERIT/ARCHGOAT - Messe des Morts/Angelcunt
CAMEL - A Compact Compilation
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Pyramid
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - The Turn of a Friendly Card
CELTIC FROST - Into the Pandemonium
KING CRIMSON - In the Wake of Posiedon
KING CRIMSON - Lizard
KING CRIMSON - Larks' Tongue in Aspic
SHAPE OF DESPAIR - Angels of Distress
SATYRICON - Volcano
ABSYMAL - The Pillorian Age
BLAZING ETERNITY - A World to Drown In
NEKTAR - A Tab in the Ocean (vinyl)

spaffe said:
has any of you who've pre-ordered it from shamaatee recieved it yet? i haven't :|

btw tranq, what's that pest EP like? is it more "vikingish" so to speak than their previous stuff, or does the name belie it?
Desecration is an album, not an EP. there is a new EP out called Dauðefærð though, a 20 minute song which is more vikingish, if you like. lutz said it reminds him of some Burzum song. I am gonna get that one soon.

Xasthur " A Gate through Bloostained Mirrors" Tape

I noticed Total Holocaust Records is now stocking Frost's Talking to God and giving it praise. Conversely they have a description of Frost's (Germany) "Open the Portals to Darkness" starting with: " not to be confused with the pathetic band from the UK..."

Tranquillian said:
Desecration is an album, not an EP. there is a new EP out called Dauðefærð though, a 20 minute song which is more vikingish, if you like. lutz said it reminds him of some Burzum song. I am gonna get that one soon.

yes i meant the dauðefærð EP, too much of a hassle to write the entire name out :p

excellent choice on that watain there btw En Vind av Sorg

Status
Not open for further replies.