My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Winter Day said:
EMERSON, LAKE AND PALMER - Brain Salad Surgery
Hahahhahahaha awho needs caffieene when yo uhave ELP to make you neurotic hahahahhaa...

Still... You Turn Me On kicks ass.

Trades:
Bethlehem "Dictus Te Necare" PicLP
...and Oceans "The Symmetry of I, The Circle of O" CD

Purchases:
Katatonia "Brave Yester Days" 2CD
Shining/Dolorian "Through Corridors of Oppression/Ekstatis" split 7"
Taake/Amok "Nordens Dødsengel" split 10"
Thergothon "Stream from the Heavens" GateLP

Arrived today:

Hypocrisy - The Fourth Dimension (original edition, not the crappy digipack re-release)
Hypocrisy - The Arrival

Evoken - Shades of Night Descending (the Adipocere re-release. I already have the band release of ths, which is more rare, but I thought ths would make good trade-bait)

Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice - CD - (N.E.D.)
Pest - Dauðafærð - MCD - (No Colours)
Watain - From the pulpits of Abomination - TS - (self-released)
Angantyr - Kampen fortsätter - CD - (Total Holocaust)

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Hate Forest- Battlefields

I've got a pre-release of that one downloaded. I like the inclusion of the ukranian folk songs between songs. Its a nice touch. I'll be getting that one soon as well. Unfortunately I only listened to it once so far and I can't remember much about the black metal half of it.

is Hate Forest pure raging old school black metal, or what?

I've asked before, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not to check them out.

Astrofaes is really good. Im sure Erik knows more about them. All I know is that there intertwined with all the excellent Ukranian BM bands right now. Ive Got "Heritage" and "Ancestors Shadows" . I still have to get "eyes of the beast" and "attractions" and theres probably more I cant think of.

-Nicodemix: Have you heard "The Gates" Yet?

Dark Chapter said:
and a pack of Marlboro 27's
What are these? I've heard of Marlboro 25s, a pack from Mexico with a picture of some ranchero looking dude on the box, fuckin' funny.

NAD said:
What are these? I've heard of Marlboro 25s, a pack from Mexico with a picture of some ranchero looking dude on the box, fuckin' funny.
marl27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.