My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be getting today:

Dimmu Borgir - Devil's Path MCD (original Hot Records)
Old Man's Child - Born of the Flickering (original Hot Records)
Emperor - Reverence 12"
Horna - Sudentaival LP
Dissection - Where Dead Angels Lie MCD (shape cd)

Nirvana - Bleach

Heard this for the first time in years the other day, omg I can't believe how much it still kicks ass and why I never bought it is beyond me.

Under a Stone said:
How do they sound?

Slow :D
Really, good stuff... I have been skeptical of Cathedral before because what I've heard of them was from "Supernatural Birth Machine" and some other album in that vein, and I didn't know that the first couple of releases were more purely DOOM... I'm very satisfied with them. The newer stuff is kind of growing on me as well, might pick up some more.

Yep, Celts rules. THeir best. I still can't believe no label chose to release it.

this arrived:

Mistiggo Varggoth Darkestra - The Keys to the Gates of Apocalypses

since i didn't own a single mayhem release i figured this cd-lot i found for a decent price on ebay a good start:

deathcrush (the DSP release)
de mysteris (released on century black licensed from dsp, i think this is the original)
wolf's lair abyss (digi)
g. declaration of war (digi)
mediolanum capta est (some silver embossed cover)

yay

Spaffe, if you had told me you didn't own DMDS I would have killed you, but now you do so I won't. The only good things about GDoW is the sticker (which wasn't all that great anyway) and the price (60 SEK).

spaffe said:
de mysteris (released on century black licensed from dsp, i think this is the original)

I think this might be the original U.S. release. Im not sure If the DSP and Century ones were releaseed simultaneously or not.

The original should say (P) & (C) 1993/94 DSP/Voices Of Wonder. That's the US release, yeah..

Anyway as for latest purchases I got both Neptune Towers albums today. I need to get that Morrigan also, but I think I will wait until THR got the new Xasthur as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.