My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousand Swords has been re-issued twice I think. It has like 3 different covers.

These arrived from Deathgasm within 3 days (not counting SUnday):

Wyrd - Heathen
Wyrd - Huldrafolk

M-Audio Audiophile 2496 sound card (24-bit, 96 KHz recording, 2 ins, 2 outs)
Studio Projects B1 condenser microphone
Cable + microphone stand for the above

Expect better recordings in the future (especially, better sound on the vocals for Nasheim...)

Erik said:
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 sound card (24-bit, 96 KHz recording, 2 ins, 2 outs)
I have the same and I think it's good when there's no need for recording multiple tracks at the same time. Maybe I should, but I haven't use 24/96 at all since most of my stuff has so little tracks etc, but overall the sound is much better than in normal soundcard anyway.

Well, considering Nasheim is a 2-man band and we record everything one instrument at a time the lack of channels is not really a problem... Pretty much everyone likes the card though, and it has decent Linux drivers too which is a big deal for me, so I think it'll turn out to be a great buy.

Xasthur - A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors
Morbosidad - s/t
Shining - III Within Deep Dark Chambers
Dusk - The Shadowsoul
Dead Meadow - Shivering King & Others
Deathspell Omega - Infernal Battles

A fuckload of patches for my denim jacket: Bathory, Destruction, Anathema, At the Gates, Skyclad, Slayer, Kreator, Sodom, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Tiamat. Yeh. Gotta out-patch Sorath ya know.

I used to have a patched denim jacket, but that's because it was ok to have one back in 1986. :loco:

Nobody seems to do leather jacket artwork anymore. I remember going to Carnaby Street in London all the time, just to see the painted artwork on biker jackets. It was almost always album covers: Sepultura's Arise was the best one I've ever seen, although I think I like BtR artwork the best.

*rambling on*

Status
Not open for further replies.