My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J. - Its a picture of

Leviathan - Verrater
Leviathan - The 10th Sublevel Of Suicide
Weakling - Dead As Dreams
Xasthur - A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors (THR re-issue)
CD-R copy of HoM - The Bastard
CD-R copy of The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of the Idols

J. said:
Lehto, what's that album with the horses, between Borknagar and Old Man Child?
That's Gehenna - First Spell. I assumed it's first press, since the back doesn't have barcode or tracklisting, just a picture of the band and Head Nor Found logo and address.

I love that Dissection CD. I bought it just for the shape / coolness factor, but the songs all kicked ass too.

NAD said:
I love that Dissection CD. I bought it just for the shape / coolness factor, but the songs all kicked ass too.

i've never dared play that thing my cd-player, don't like the idea of having a sharp toothed object spinning at some thousand rpm inside there :|
but i've got the songs on the SoTLB re-release so it's no big deal, not very good song on the other hand though

What I've also wanted to ask, is that in the left upper corner of my pic, I have Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst. I've seen different version of it, since mine has gold letters on fron (dimmu-logo and stormblåst) and others I've seen has had just yellow. The backcover is also different than in some other versions, since they've had Shagrath (or someone else) with a sword. I'm almost 100% certain mine is the original version since it wqas very long ago when I buyed it.

spaffe said:
i've never dared play that thing my cd-player, don't like the idea of having a sharp toothed object spinning at some thousand rpm inside there :|
but i've got the songs on the SoTLB re-release so it's no big deal, not very good song on the other hand though
Yeah I've never put it in a tray CD player (I don't think you're supposed to anyhow), but those kind that hold the CD with ball bearings like my Discman thingy, I'll play it in those.

My "Stormblåst" has the guy on the back with the sword and the cover has the bronze/gold logo at the top left and "Stormblåst" at the bottom center, but it was released by Cacophonous too o_O

Under a Stone said:
Was the original release of For All Tid's cover black and white?
Yes it was, the one you see in the picture is the original version. Haven't listen it in a while, but I also remember that something are little edited on re-release, some hihats in the beginning of the songs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.