My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Blut Aus Nord tickles my spinal fluid!

Hatebeak - Beak of Putrefaction 7"

$5 is a small price to pay to support innovation, hilarity, and all out insanity. COMEDY GOLD!

Columbia House got here fast, here's my first package (4 more got removed from the order because of a glitch and are being sent separately):

As I Lay Dying - "Frail Words Collapse"
Genesis - "Foxtrot"
Genesis - "Nursery Cryme"
Mahavishnu Orchestra - "The Inner Mounting Flame"
Star Wars Soundtrack - "A New Hope"
Star Wars Soundtrack - "The Empire Strikes Back"
Star Wars Soundtrack - "Return of the Jedi"
Yes - "Drama"
Yes - "Relayer"
Yes - "Tales From Topographic Oceans"
Yes - "The Yes Album"

Also picked up from a local concert:
Monkeygrinder - "Black Hand Ransom"

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Tool: Opiate and Undertow Vinyl LP's
Awesome. Do you have the ÆNIMA vinyl? That shit was going for high dollar last time I checked eGay, I should've purchased it when I saw it in stores for $20.

Home at last...

Arcturus "Aspera Hiems Symfonia" DigiCD (I think this edition is rare nowadays?)
Burzum "Hliðskjálf" DigiCD
Candlemass "From the 13th Sun" CD
Funeral "In Fields of Pestilent Grief" CD
Infernäl Mäjesty "None Shall Defy" CD (fucking THRASH)
Mayhem "Live in Jussheim" LP (pretty rare blue vinyl LP bootleg, live in 1990)
Midas Touch "Presage of Disaster" LP (old Swedish thrash)
Mournful Congregation "The Dawning of Mournful Hymns" 2CD (fucking DOOM)
Ritual "The Summoning" CD (early USBM)

NAD said:
Awesome. Do you have the ÆNIMA vinyl? That shit was going for high dollar last time I checked eGay, I should've purchased it when I saw it in stores for $20.
Nope I dont have it, and Ive never seen it anywhere but Ebay either. Ive seen Lateralus on vinyl cheap too, but never Salival, I dont know if they made a vinly for that one.

If people in Ebay doesn't fail an rip me off, I've purchased:

Empyrium - Where at Night the Wood... 2Xpic7"
In The Woods - Omnio DLP

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Nope I dont have it, and Ive never seen it anywhere but Ebay either. Ive seen Lateralus on vinyl cheap too, but never Salival, I dont know if they made a vinly for that one.
I remember exactly where I was when I saw it in '96 for $19.99, standing in line at the Wherehouse on Central Ave. buying a Cannibal Corpse CD. Goat knows why I didn't get it, but obviously I regret it. :loco:

I'll bet the reason you've seen Lateralus vinyl for cheap is because there's no official release of it. Salival was DVD / CD and VHS / CD only as far as I know. I have one Tool vinyl, a picture album that came with ÆNIMA with 4 songs on it. It has those heroin needle aliens on it in this awesome green color scheme, really trippy looking.

EDIT: Found a picture:

16_1.JPG

My 8 CD haul from thr came in a few weeks ago, so did some other stuff.

Past few weeks:

OSI -s/t (a trade)
NOCTURNUS - Thresholds (used and cheap)
NEUROSIS - The Eye of Every Storm (godly, album of the year so far)

A few LPs I borrowed from my uncle:

THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION - Absolutely Free
STEVE HACKETT - Till We Have Faces
BRIAN ENO - Before and After Science
XTC - Black Sea
PETER GABRIEL - Plays Live
CAMEL - The Snow Goose
RENAISSANCE - Novella
RENAISSANCE - Turn of the Cards
JON ANDERSON - Animation
YES - Drama
STEVE HOWE - Beginnings

spaffe said:
hm, it ought to be the same auction i saw there some days ago, i thought that guy only shipped within germany? :bah:
He did! Good thing that I asked one german to buy it for me. :) Hopefully I get it, since the seller didn't even answer my emails when I tried to ask if he ships to other countries in Europe.

M.Lehto said:
He did! Good thing that I asked one german to buy it for me. :) Hopefully I get it, since the seller didn't even answer my emails when I tried to ask if he ships to other countries in Europe.

ah ok, i sent an e-mail to him as well nagging and begging him to ship it here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.