My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a Daylight Dies patch. I could probably find you one easily around here. Anyway, that Bathory on the back RULES. Makes me wish I still wore jean jackets.

Lizard, "Novella" is one of the two Renaissance albums I borrowed from my uncle. The other one is... *DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!* "Turn of the Cards". I've yet to listen to it, though.

If you find one, yeah, do send it and I'll pay you. Jesse sent me a sticker when I ordered both CD's but I have found nowhere to put it so far.

I could have it above my other doom patches (Daylight Dies will have to be doom for this purpose)... I'm a bit clever and placed Anathema, My Dying Bride and Paradise Lost next to each other as well as Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. Yeh.

Erik said:
If you find one, yeah, do send it and I'll pay you. Jesse sent me a sticker when I ordered both CD's but I have found nowhere to put it so far.

I could have it above my other doom patches (Daylight Dies will have to be doom for this purpose)... I'm a bit clever and placed Anathema, My Dying Bride and Paradise Lost next to each other as well as Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. Yeh.
Hey, I tell you what... I'm heading to Manifest in Charlotte (MASSIVE underground music store) today, I'll look for some patches. Anything else you're looking for in particular?

Ooh. If they are decently cheap (around $3 or so), there's lots of stuff I'd want... Early Entombed, Left Hand Path type, but I don't know if they even made patches for that. Katatonia old logo, again I don't know if any exist. Dark Angel, Exodus, Forbidden, Celtic Frost (NOT the "Cold Lake" one which I know exists... Thousands of years after mankind has died some ruined warehouse somewhere will still house piles and piles of unbought Cold Lake patches :p) Old Metallica, Master of Puppets cover or something... Old Sepultura (pre-Chaos AD)... Sabbat (UK)... Enslaved (?!? Not sure Enslaved patches exist)

If you find any of the stuff above, do buy it and I'll pay you by PayPal asap.

Okay. I'm fairly sure I can find some of that, although I have no idea what this store's patch selection is like. They are almost damn guaranteed to have an old Metallica one, though (being probably the biggest hard rock band in southern USA). And I don't know if I could ever buy a Cold Lake patch with a straight face anyway.

I shall look.

Ive got the Venom "Black Metal" back patch on mine along with like 25 others. Bathory, Kreator, Destruction, Darkthrone, Old Mayhem Patch, At the Gates, Testament, etc.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Bathory, Destruction, Darkthrone, Old Mayhem Patch, Testament, etc.
Me too, or at least in a few days. Mayhem and Destruction are both on the way
and I have two venom patches, kickass bootlegs. One doesn't even have the venom logo.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Ive got the Venom "Black Metal" back patch on mine along with like 25 others. Bathory, Kreator, Destruction, Darkthrone, Old Mayhem Patch, At the Gates, Testament, etc.
Got all those bands except Venom and Mayhem

Sorry guys, the store's patch selection happened to be extrememly shitty... unless you like shitty punk. When I go back to Chapel Hill, I'll look for some DD stuff. \m/

Got these in the mail today, from a trade:
UNLEASHED - Live in Vienna '93
SORROW - Forgotten Sunrise
ATROCITY - Longing for Death
AFFLICTED - Prodigal Sun
SADUS - A Vision of Misery

Not buying a CD in a month + paycheck + big music store = whoops!
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Brighter Now
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - The Tower
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - Faces in the Fire
LEGENDARY PINK DOTS - The Whispering Wall
ANTHONY PHILLIPS - Private Parts and Pieces VI "Ivory Moon"
THE SOFT MACHINE - Volumes One and Two
ANATHEMA - Pentecost III/Crestfallen
BLAZING ETERNITY - Times and Unknown Waters
STEVE HACKETT - Please Don't Touch

Yea Leather Jackets are hell to put patches on. I have an old one with a Morbid Angel patch on the back but thats it I think. Its probably buried (by time and dust) in my room somewhere.

yeah, I haven't tried sewing anything on my leather jacket. I should get a kickass denim vest for cool patches and stuff though.

oh and I got a lame idea at work today. Here it is:

patchess.jpg

The first minute or so was awesome, then after that it got really boring. I'm not done with it just yet, and I wasn't paying much attention to it anyhow. On to a better album which I didn't like at first either:

Status
Not open for further replies.