My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I want to know is how do you guys afford so many CDs? Do you just not have many bills or are you getting paid some serious cash at your jobs?

Just curious.

I suppose I actually could spend more on CDs, but I have too many other things I spend my money on.

Anyway, Columbia House sent me a thing for 15 "free" CDs and I only have to buy 4 more, so I may join up to get the rest of the Yes remasters and some other stuff. Look for a haul soon.

don't know about anyone else, but I sell a bunch of stuff on eBay (games, CDs, DVDs, magazines) to foot the bill for my CD needing habits. I also scour the internet and used CD stores in Houston for cheap rare CDs that I can sell for a profit on eBay so I can support metal bands by buying their CDs (noble ain't it?).

I'm down to about 5 CDs a month now, used to be 5 or more a week. Let's just say I'm probably still paying off some CDs I bought a year ago. Of course anywhere I carry debt is on 0% financing so it's more of a suspended animation thing than a debt. :Smokedev:

Sorath said:
HOORAY HOORAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

I found Leave Scars in the back seat of my car!!!!!!!!!111

(Erik, if yours is missing I've just found it for you)

Disc only eh? I do believe I have the case at least... Or perhaps I don't. Probably not.

Watain Live in Germany DVD
Horna Live in Lappeenranta and Germnay DVD
Horna - Haudankylmyyden Mailla
Horna - Hiidentorni
Merrimack - Ashes of Purification
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased
Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves

New Invisible Joy - "Trust" from cdbaby

photopage2.jpg

Patchbatch!
Celtic Frost patch
Dark Angel patch
Hellhammer patch
Mayhem patch
Morbid patch
Tormentor (HUN) patch
Krohm - Crown of the Ancients CD
Kreator - Extreme Agression CD

Deathspell Omega: Si Monvmentvm Reqvuires, Circvmspice DLP
Empyrium: A Wintersunset DLP
Empyrium: Songs of Moors & Misty Fields Pic-Vinyl

Payed 60€ from these, but I thought it was a decent price to pay, since those Empyrium-albums are quite hard to find (except Ebay) and at least Songs of Moors is a fantastic album!

Recieved:

'N Crugu Bradului Digipak box (wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

also in the same package:

Nokturnal Mortum - A Taste of Victory
Graveland - In The Glare of Burning Churches
Graveland - Thousand Swords (WITH TEH FUNNAY COVER!!! HAR! HAR!)

thousandsword_gross.jpg

M.Lehto said:
Deathspell Omega: Si Monvmentvm Reqvuires, Circvmspice DLP
Empyrium: A Wintersunset DLP
Empyrium: Songs of Moors & Misty Fields Pic-Vinyl

Payed 60€ from these, but I thought it was a decent price to pay, since those Empyrium-albums are quite hard to find (except Ebay) and at least Songs of Moors is a fantastic album!
So good that we dedicated an entire thread to it (and the band)! Did you ever see that thread? http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126890&highlight=songs+moors

Good haul by the way.

I want to get some Theodor Kittelsen for my walls at home.

NicodemiX said:
Recieved:

'N Crugu Bradului Digipak box (wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

not a day too early, that cd is close to mandatory if one wishes to be accepted on the rc board :]

(hm... i sincerly hope that that gravland cd i OOP, yes? o_O )

Caelum Adustum said:
Where did you find this? I've only seen it on ebay and I'd prefer not to buy anything on there unless I have no other choice.
Well the distro I got it only had one copy left, but I guess Northern Heritage will have it later, although it's out of stock right now. Keep checking from different distros, it's "all over the place" if you could say that from UG-release.

JayKeeley said:
So good that we dedicated an entire thread to it (and the band)! Did you ever see that thread?
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126890&highlight=songs+moors.
I remembered this threat, but I was too lazy to dig it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.