My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under a Stone said:
I've read rumors that Arsenal of Glory and maybe Galloping Through The Battle Ruins are to be re-issued in the near-future.

On their website, it says Galloping Through the Battle Ruins will be re-issued on cd, but the original is on the way to me so I shouldn't need it. The one I do need is Arsenal of Glory, but it says there will be a vinyl release, no news on a cd. Either way I'd like to have one of the original copies of Arsenal although it may be hard to track down.

I've been trying to track down a copy of Arsenal of Glory with no luck. I'm sure it goes it goes for $25-$30 just like Galloping does.

Opeth17 said:
A couple of questions.

moribundcult.com Is it safe, reliable, fast? Thinking about placing an order there.

They are EXTREMELY reliable as far as I am concerned. I have placed about 6 orders with them so far and the longest I have waited is 5 days.

Albatros- S/t
Dillinger Escape Plan: Miss Machine

I just got back from the Dillinger show, and all I can say is holy fuck. Most intense show EVER. completley packed bar with no breathing room. Me and some friends were at the stage for their whole set. Stage was covered in borken glass from previous bands set. Ive still got glass in my arms probably, I was bleeding through most of the set. One of the guitarists jumped off his amp and knocked me in the head with his guitar. Fucking nasty brooze now. The entire band was insanely prefect with time changes, solo's fills, etc. They manged to do this all while throwing themselves against walls, people, amps, or anything to render them senseless. Great fucking set and show. anyway, Im going to pass out now.

Received a bunch of crap this week, unfortunately not that Queens of the Stone Age debut because the seller didn't have one in stock and it's OOP.

Nate, thanks for the free cyber hours for Playboy. :loco:

Taake is awesome. The past two albums have been damn near perfect. I think Nattestid is a little more "pure" (I use this term loosely). Bjoergvin (sp) is a little more "progressive" but the better of the two IMO.

What the fuck are you smoking, you jewbag? I had the Taake 10" way the fuck before you did, and I have the Arckanum on DCD (original issue, no re-release for trendies)

Status
Not open for further replies.