My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how even with the amazing packaging and fantastic music, that's still the best part about 'N Crugu Bradului. :tickled:

I've thought about getting that. I have all their other stuff, but I rarely listen to it, except for the Patton EP.

I've heard the new one is quite different.

Its a good progression. The new singer is excellent. He can pull off the Patton songs pretty good too. Theres more clean singing as well.

Just ordered: Xasthur- Telepathic with the Deceased -Double Vinyl LP

J. said:
I've thought about getting that. I have all their other stuff, but I rarely listen to it, except for the Patton EP.

I've heard the new one is quite different.
It's similar but different. The new one is slightly easier on the ears (i.e. more melodic), but it is still way whacked out. I'd get it soon if I were you, so you get the free, limited edition DVD. It's got some cool live stuff.

Nate The Great said:
It's similar but different. The new one is slightly easier on the ears (i.e. more melodic), but it is still way whacked out. I'd get it soon if I were you, so you get the free, limited edition DVD. It's got some cool live stuff.
I decided I won't get it, because hardcore is utter, utter shit. Didn't you know?

Dillinger - Miss Machine
The Streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free

I don't buy much stuff these days. I'm always fucking broke. I wait for others to buy it then I mini disc it.

Paul Stand-Up Guy said:
Dillinger - Miss Machine
The Streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free

I don't buy much stuff these days. I'm always fucking broke. I wait for others to buy it then I mini disc it.
Do you like The Streets? I have to say, I DESPISE them. I've only heard the last two singles that have been getting a lot of air play, and they annoy the hell out of me.

Won this on e-bay:

Lux Occulta - Dionysos

Never actually heard them before, but bid 'cos it was cheap, and I'd heard of them. Will give it a listen tonight.

edit: Ok, on my second listen now, and this is fucking great! Anyone own any other of their stuff?

Doom said:
Won this on e-bay:

Lux Occulta - Dionysos

Never actually heard them before, but bid 'cos it was cheap, and I'd heard of them. Will give it a listen tonight.

edit: Ok, on my second listen now, and this is fucking great! Anyone own any other of their stuff?

I've been interested in them for a long time because of the fact that they have members of Decapitated, but I've never actually bought any of their albums. I might have to change that sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.