My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Winter Day said:
The first song on Sala Molksa RULES. I listened to it high once, scared the shit out of me.

MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA - "Birds of Fire" > whatever any of you just bought
It's about time somebody else owned some Mahavishnu Orchestra! I gave up on recommending them a long time ago. I own all their stuff. They are huge influences on bands like Meshuggah and DEP. They rule!

Hammers Of Misfortune,The Bastard
Hammers Of Misfortune,The August Engine
Ensiferum,Iron
Infernal Majesty , One Who Points To Death
Neuraxis, Imagery - A Passage Into Forlorn

Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design

Well I'm not even through my first listen yet, but this fucking rules! I think I'm gonna like this a LOT with repeated listens. Much better than the MP3's I'd heard from their previous albums.

Sabbat - History of a Time to Come DLP

Is this as rare as the CD versions? Only ask 'cos I got it cheap, and the CD's go for loads normally. Though Dreamweaver seems to fetch more than this.

Huh. My "History" is a single LP. I think the single LP version is less rare than the CD, at least it fetches less money (because somehow people are convinced that vinyl < CD these days) on eBay... GREAT buy anyway. Top 10 thrash album.

Erik said:
Huh. My "History" is a single LP. I think the single LP version is less rare than the CD, at least it fetches less money (because somehow people are convinced that vinyl < CD these days) on eBay... GREAT buy anyway. Top 10 thrash album.
Uhhh, in that case it probably is a single LP. I haven't received it yet, just won it.

Nate The Great said:
It's about time somebody else owned some Mahavishnu Orchestra! I gave up on recommending them a long time ago. I own all their stuff. They are huge influences on bands like Meshuggah and DEP. They rule!
I've owned "Apocalypse" for quite some time... I recently sent NAD a CD-R of it. Don't know what he thinks of it yet.

But yeah, they fucking own.

Haven't listened to it yet. I'll let you know though OHHHHH YEAH!!!!!

wwf%20macho%20man.jpg

Me too, it just took some patience. I had had a few beers at that point too, that usually leads to severe destruction when trying to be careful, but I guess I got lucky. I never put the discs back in the box by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.