My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Agalloch split is in.

NANNANANANA!

It's not bad.

Mutiilation - Masjestus Leprosus
Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Reguires, Circumspice. (whatever its called)
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley (OMGGG AMAZING)

Marantz SR 800 Stereophonic Receiver

marantz_sr800.jpg

Around $15 used at a thrift store, works like fucking clockwork... My old one was acting up, dropping out the left channel at the most unwanted times, which was driving me insane... Now I'm back to problem-free hard rockin'

HarmonyDies.... said:
Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley (OMGGG AMAZING)
OMG :kickass: X ELEVENTY-HUNDERD!!!!!!!111111four

I love old silver receivers with steel knobs, they are the best.

I got my Arcturus PLP in the mail today OH HELL yESSSSSSSSSSs

(its so beautiful *weeps*)

apparently it was released by Misanthropy (which I didn't know, or care to check) and was limited to 1000 copies (as it says on the side). Unfortunately I can't tell any serial other than perhaps a "25" written on the sleeve. *shrugs* But that's beyond the point: its pretty :D

Erik said:
Heh, probably cheaper at THR

It's not that great anyway, I'm disappointed.

I found this release a bit strange. 3/5 of the Taake songs are merely re-recordings of old THULE songs from the "Omfavnet Av Svarte Vinger" 7''/demo/whatever, with worse production than on the demo. (For those of you who aren't in the know, Thule was Taake's predecessor). A release just for the die-hard fans, one would think.

Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory
Kampfar - Norse
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky CD-R
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas CD-R

Thanks, Erik.

Funny that a package from Sweden and a package from the fucking Czech Republic, both sent after my two packages from The End, would arrive before the two packages from fucking Mormon land.

Fuckoff nowadays The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.