My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Harvest is cool.

I'd probably receive some CDs today, but the gov't has the day off to celebrate a guy who got lost, landed in America, yet thought he was in India.

I just ordered Paatos - Timeloss and some Japanese thing I've never heard of but sounded interesting. It was Ayuo featuring Ohta Hiromi on an album called Red Moon. It's the first thing I've bought completely on a whim in a long time.

NicodemiX said:
so how are the other Red Harvest releases comparable to Cold Dark Matter?
The one after it, Sick Transit Gloria Mundi, or whatever it's called is very similar to CDM, and equally as good.

However, I think their defining moment is Hybreed, which is a brilliant album that any fan of early Godlfesh should own. It's dirty, grindy, ambient, industrial, and just a plain ol' great album. The song "Sacred Ground" is pure radness.

The first two, forgot the names, are not worth it. Third tier thrash, pretty crappy really. I've never heard the EP before Hybreed.

Stick with Hybreed, CDM, STGM, and the new one.

Today arrived a lot of stuff (16kg, heh)

Satanic Warmaster/Akitsa split 7"
Horna - Korpin Hetki 7"
Satanic Warmaster - ...Of The Night 10"
Nargaroth - Rasluka Part I 10"
Behemoth - The Return Of The Northern Moon (1st press blue) LP
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (purple, poster) LP
Katharsis - Kruzifixxion (or how the fuck it was spelled) LP
Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg DLP
Pest - Daudafaerd 12"
October Falls - Tuoni 10" <-- www.octoberfalls.cjb.net ;)

Erik said:
Black Metal ist Grieg :)

edvard%20grieg.jpg

He really was quite metal, though :cool:

spaffe said:
Nasheim - Undergång/Evighet CD

I'm actually still a bit surprised at how good this :)
I got this yesterday.

I agree with you. If I'm totally honest, I thought one of the reasons Nasheim got so much praise on this forum had something to do with the fact Erik posts here so much. But I'm glad to say it deserves it.

Black Winter Day said:
Nasheim - Evighet/Undergång
Morrigan - Enter the Sea of Flames
Fleurety - Min Tid Skal Komme
Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns
Nokturnal Mortum - To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire
Mar de Grises - The Tatterdemalion Express
Hate Forest - Battlefields
Himinbjorg - Haunted Shores
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased
Rudra - Kurukshetra
Goddamn I'm going to have some fun with these.

NicodemiX said:
I got a parcel card in today but the subhumans at the post office told me that I couldn't pick it up until tomorrow. I suspect it will be the Taake boxes.
Your gonna have those in your distro? Depending the price, I'd be very interest of getting one.

Black Winter Day said:
Goddamn I'm going to have some fun with these.
Indeed. Very nice haul. I have a bunch of those. That Morrigan, Fleurety and Rudra are very impressive. And of course HF and NM rule.

I'll have 3 for sale.

NAD and En Vind Av Sorg have expressed interest in them so depending on if they are still interested or not I'll have one copy left for the first person to ask for it. I'll let everyone know if the package is the Taake stuff or not tomorrow.

Arrrggh, it's so tempting to pick up the Taake box but I know I can't afford it really. I think there is 888 copies, so I guess I have a while to mull it over. There's another box-set I kind of want at the moment too though :\

Status
Not open for further replies.