My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and the sign didn't say that for real. They were too afraid he would be assaulted so it was automagically manipulated using computers.

JayKeeley said:
I don't think anyone would wear this in NYC, heh....

http://www.vinlandwinds.com/DISTRO/arghoshirt.jpg

Do Arghoslent wear their own shirts in public? I just can't believe it considering they live in North Carolina, is that right? Wow, that'll take some balls to wear that in the local mall.

Haha why do you even print such a shirt as a band? None will wear it and it will probably just hang in a closet for years and then be sold for a lof of money later on to another person who will just keep it in his closet. Retarded.

Wearers of that shirt are probably as common as this classic:

RAZ031.gif

Oh, and latest purchase: Empyrium - Weiland (3CD digipack) 10 euros on ebay

I'm a bit concerned that the Domgård shirt I ordered will wind up having the old logo with a swastika on it :)

Last year's Wacken, I saw someone wearing the "NeChrist" shirt... With swastikas... In Germany... on a festival officially supporting "Metlheads Against Racism", whatever that is. THAT takes balls.

goddammit. The parcel card was for a tiny little tape that they could have put in my mailbox. I walked all the way down there for that.

Finist - Crosses Shall Burn

Erik said:
Last year's Wacken, I saw someone wearing the "NeChrist" shirt... With swastikas... In Germany... on a festival officially supporting "Metlheads Against Racism", whatever that is. THAT takes balls.

Guess so, but if you ask me it's just plain stupid, unless you're bent on becoming a martyr or something

Btw, I talked to a guy who had actually seen a someone with that Burzum shirt; he said he looked rather mean and was the size of an ogre. :D

I was thinking about wearing the shirt to school. :D I'm sure it'd piss off some politically correct bunghole.

Listen to "Quelling the Simian Surge" (track 3) a bunch of times and if you can't at least get into the latter half of that song, you're smoking crack or just have bad taste. :tickled:

spaffe said:
Haha why do you even print such a shirt as a band? None will wear it and it will probably just hang in a closet for years and then be sold for a lof of money later on to another person who will just keep it in his closet. Retarded.

Wearers of that shirt are probably as common as this classic:

RAZ031.gif

Oh, and latest purchase: Empyrium - Weiland (3CD digipack) 10 euros on ebay
Heh. I think Ayeka has that shirt.

Got my Nasheim CD in the mail today. Erik does indeed have a weird signature. The Blood Fire Death cover is fucking excellent.

Some of those shirts aren't that bad IMO. This may be Deadmonton, so people wear a lot of iffy stuff.

Reminds me of shirts I saw on T-shirthell.com like "Remember the good things Hitler did".

Also, the girly N. American shirts of David Gray say "If you want it come and get it" (lyric) on the chest area. I'd be asking for trouble if I ever wore something like that. :/

mousewings said:
Some of those shirts aren't that bad IMO. This may be Deadmonton, so people wear a lot of iffy stuff.

I haven't seen anything too bad around here, but then again, I'm one of those people wearing the iffy stuff.

EDIT

unless of course you're talking about those goth fags that run the streets.

NicodemiX said:
I haven't seen anything too bad around here, but then again, I'm one of those people wearing the iffy stuff.

EDIT

unless of course you're talking about those goth fags that run the streets.
You're from Deadmonton. Yayness. This may make ordering of CDs through your distro much easier. My wishes have been answered... well, one of them anyways. ;)

I've seen people wearing shirts with swear words and crude sayings on them. Like this 12 year old wearing a shirt with "Remember this shirt; you'll be taking it off later".

Argh, have some class people. (<--- scary how I'm saying this)

mousewings said:
You're from Deadmonton. Yayness. This may make ordering of CDs through your distro much easier. My wishes have been answered... well, one of them anyways. ;)

In person deliveries!!! No post office bull (or shipping charges!)! YAY!

mousewings said:
Like this 12 year old wearing a shirt with "Remember this shirt; you'll be taking it off later".

:err: creepy.

Erik said:
Who cares though when it's NM's best album and one of the 10 best albums of all time?

I didn't say its neccessarily a bad thing... they keyboards make up for it quite well... I'd just personally enjoy it a bit louder.

And I'm not sure I'f this is a dumb question, but Lunar Poetry and Goat Horns are listed as having a drummer... while clearly a drum machine is used. Does the credit go to the programmer or have I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.