My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno that myself, I'm thinking in a Bathory-esque fashion SOME drums (cymbal hits, toms, whatever) on GH may be live, or he's just the live drummer, or he joined after the recording of the album but was on the lineup anyway. What I personally find amusing is that I'm 99% sure that the acoustic guitar in the beginning of "Goat Horns", the song, is programmed. Somehow programming guitars strikes me as odd. :) Guess they didn't have an acoustic or something...

THR Haul came in today (yessss)

Vinyl:
Nargaroth - Rasluka Pt. I 10"

Tapes:
Lutomysl - Winter of Humanity
Hate Forest - The Curse
Hate Forest - To Those Who Came Before Us
Swastyka - Prophecies of An Aryan Moon
Temnozor - Sorcery Is Strengthening The Black Glory of Rus
Astrofaes - Those Whose Past Is Immortal

I envy you all for your shiny possessions.
NicodemiX said:
In person deliveries!!! No post office bull (or shipping charges!)! YAY!
In person! :D Aren't you afraid I'm going to hit on you or smth? :p

haha... the liner inserts of this Temnozor tape rule.

"Drugs are no fun. Drugs endanger the life and happiness of millions. It must never stop. We appeal in particular to the youth of today. DON'T STOP THE MADNESS. There are better things in life. Temnozor supports the never stop the madness campaigns for the use of hard drugs. Join us."

NicodemiX said:
haha... the liner inserts of this Temnozor tape rule.

"Drugs are no fun. Drugs endanger the life and happiness of millions. It must never stop. We appeal in particular to the youth of today. DON'T STOP THE MADNESS. There are better things in life. Temnozor supports the never stop the madness campaigns for the use of hard drugs. Join us."
This was started by Euronymous back in the day as a reaction to the Roadrunner "STOP THE MADNESS" campaign, and has been adopted since by several other bands. The only release that has it I can think of off the top of my head is Zyklon-B "Blood Must Be Shed", but I'm sure there are others.

October Falls "Tuoni" 10" (thanks Mikko, your package is on the way... Truly beautiful layout/presentation by the way... a tracklisting wouldn't have hurt tho :p)

Erik said:
October Falls "Tuoni" 10" (thanks Mikko, your package is on the way... Truly beautiful layout/presentation by the way... a tracklisting wouldn't have hurt tho :p)
Great to hear it got there. I left out the tracklist from artwork, because the whole record is somewhat linked together anyway. :)

Good thing that Nasheim arrives here next week, since I have big pile of records waiting for this weekend (woman is away, I listen and record music and drink a lot of beer :loco: ).

Today I went to get the tickets for Dissection/Watain/Gloria Morti gig and somehow ended up with buying Bloodbath: Nightmares Made Flesh LP (221/500) and Darkthrone: A Blaze In The Northern Sky LP.

Oh, got the tickets too...

Erik said:
I dunno that myself, I'm thinking in a Bathory-esque fashion SOME drums (cymbal hits, toms, whatever) on GH may be live, or he's just the live drummer, or he joined after the recording of the album but was on the lineup anyway. What I personally find amusing is that I'm 99% sure that the acoustic guitar in the beginning of "Goat Horns", the song, is programmed. Somehow programming guitars strikes me as odd. :) Guess they didn't have an acoustic or something...

Haha yeah I noticed this while listening to the album through last night. The thought of programmed guitars struck me as very strange... I really wonder why they had to do that. At least it sounds half decent.

About time I got these

Candlemass remasters, 2-CD in slipcases

Nightfall
Ancient Dreams
Tales of creation

Anyone wanna buy the first 4 Candlemass albums, original releases (afaik) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.