My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fotmbm said:
Nico-boyo, what did I say I wanted from you and can I pay by paypal anytime soon?

I have set aside for you:

Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror DLP
Melechesh - The Ziggurat Scrolls 10"

reserved incoming stuff that will probably be here tomorrow:

Taake/Amok Split 10"
Taake - Helnorsk Svartmetall CD

Marksveld is still working on the paypal issue. thanks for waiting.

Sounds great, i'll remember not to order those anywhere else... I don't mind waiting, I STILL have some catching up to do since I just slob around here all day instead of cutting my flesh in the bathtub and listening to brave murder day.

fotmbm said:
Sounds great, i'll remember not to order those anywhere else... I don't mind waiting, I STILL have some catching up to do since I just slob around here all day instead of cutting my flesh in the bathtub and listening to brave murder day.

Hey man, sorry the paypal situation has been slow. I'll be getting my new bank account registered near the end of this month if everything goes according to plan... and it should.

ANCIENT WIND IS GOING DIGITAL, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Yeah but seriously, thanks for waiting.

Doom said:
I got this yesterday.

I agree with you. If I'm totally honest, I thought one of the reasons Nasheim got so much praise on this forum had something to do with the fact Erik posts here so much. But I'm glad to say it deserves it.

Indeed! I'm still waiting for my cd though. grrr

BWD, that haul rules!

NicodemiX said:
NAD and En Vind Av Sorg have expressed interest in them so depending on if they are still interested or not I'll have one copy left for the first person to ask for it. I'll let everyone know if the package is the Taake stuff or not tomorrow.
I won't have the cash for probably 2 to 3 weeks, if you can hold it that long for me I do still want it, but if not don't worry about it.

Oh, looks like the AWR Gaypal won't be set up until the end of this month? That might just be perfect timing... excellent.

mrburns.gif

arghpack.jpg

This arrived today, it contains the following:

Arghoslent-Arsenal of Glory CD-R
The Imperial Clans Cassette
Galloping Through the Battle Ruins LP
Arghoslent/Morbid Upheaval Split 7"
Flogging the Cargo T-Shirt

In the same haul:

Grand Belial's Key-Mocking the Philanthropist
A Witness to the Regicide Cassette
Judeobeast Assassination
Castrate the Redeemer

The Incorrigible Bigotry CD is also in that picture, but I already have it, so I had him leave it off.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
That flogging the cargo shirt is so wrong yet so great.
I don't think anyone would wear this in NYC, heh....

arghoshirt.jpg

Do Arghoslent wear their own shirts in public? I just can't believe it considering they live in North Carolina, is that right? Wow, that'll take some balls to wear that in the local mall.

I listened to Argoshgohshit last night, made it to track 3 before shutting it off. It was okay, just nothing special. So far.

That shirt is equally hilarious as it is fucked up. I laugh, I cry, I hurl.

People need guts to wear certain shirts in public:

Flogging the Cargo
Jesus is a Cunt
Fuck Israel

Anyone remember Die Hard 3 where a naked John McClane had to wear that "I Hate my pals" sign in the Bronx?

Status
Not open for further replies.