My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you're still pissed because that first mailing of yours took about 2 weeks for me to get. :loco:

Through trades:
Lord Belial - The Seal of Belial CD
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus CD

At the local Jompa's:
Virus - Force Recon LP
Overkill - From the Underground and BelowCD
Overkill - Bloodletting CD
Overkill - I hear black CD
Venom - The singles 80-86

Doom said:
ARGH! He e-mailed me to say he had sent it yesterday, and seemed very friendly and helpful, but that's bloody annoying. I was suspicious but thought I'd go for it. I'll let you know if anything turns up, but I'm guessing it won't :\

I never got any mail about them sending anything... I wonder if they've got more than one copy :D

Doom said:
ARGH! He e-mailed me to say he had sent it yesterday, and seemed very friendly and helpful, but that's bloody annoying. I was suspicious but thought I'd go for it. I'll let you know if anything turns up, but I'm guessing it won't :\

I never got any mail about them sending anything... I wonder if they've got more than one copy :D If they manage to send me that one then everything will be forgotten

spaffe said:
I never got any mail about them sending anything... I wonder if they've got more than one copy :D If they manage to send me that one then everything will be forgotten
When I initially e-mailed him they didn't have it. Then weeks later he e-mailed me to say he'd managed to get it in, and that's when I sent the money. Then a couple of days later he said he'd sent it. Did you pay for it?

Luckily I didn't

Hm, seems their cds are pretty cheap in general, think I'll place an order regardless if they've got the empyrium PIC.

Oh, lastest purchase:

Arckanum - Trulen (Demo)

Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry
Aryan Wind/Brumalis/Valhalla Saints - Darkness, Hatred And War
At Vance - The Evil In You
Circle II Circle - Watching In Silence
Edguy - Vain Glory Opera
Kill The Kristians - Kill The Kristians...And The Jews
Nifelheim - 13 Years
Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil
Rawhead Rexx - Diary In Black

What the fuck, what the fuck, I need to stop purchasing so many records but then some guy comes along and posts a huge fucking list on the forums of stuff for $8 or $5 so here I go again:

Deströyer 666 "Cold Steel... for an Iron Age" CD
diSEMBOWELMENT "Transcendence Into the Peripheral" CD (about time!)
My Dying Bride "Trinity" CD
Winter "Eternal Winter" CD

Waiting for confirmation that he still has everything though... Crossing my fingers for diSEMBOWELMENT especially...

Status
Not open for further replies.