My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henrik Main said:
Wow, a fellow Strung Out fan at the RC forum :cool: What do you think of NOFX, by the way? I've been on a constant Ribbed-trip for a week. And what other punkrock bands are you into?

I fucking love Strung Out. One of my favorite bands ever. Imho they are the most talented punk band around and encorporate a lot of metal elements into their music. This new one kicks ass as expected.

I enjoy NOFX. My favorite from them would probably be The Stand. :kickass:

I also like like alot:

Lagwagon
Propaghandi
Pennywise (old)
Millencolin (old)
Ten Foot Pole
No Use For a Name (some)
AFI

and a lot more that I cant fucking remember right now. I dont listen to punk as much as I used to but is still one of my favorite genres.

Doomcifer said:
I fucking love Strung Out. One of my favorite bands ever. Imho they are the most talented punk band around and encorporate a lot of metal elements into their music. This new one kicks ass as expected.

I enjoy NOFX. My favorite from them would probably be The Stand. :kickass:

I also like like alot:

Lagwagon
Propaghandi
Pennywise (old)
Millencolin (old)
Ten Foot Pole
No Use For a Name (some)
AFI

and a lot more that I cant fucking remember right now. I dont listen to punk as much as I used to but is still one of my favorite genres.

Agreed, Strung Out is very talented. Their "Live In A Dive" CD especially kicks ass, and captures their on-stage energy in a great way.

The bands you listed are all good, Millencolin probably being my favourite. Seen them live two times, and they sure did deliver the goods.

My fave punkrock/hardcore bands are:

Terrorgruppe
NOFX
Die Toten Hosen
Millencolin
No Fun At All
Less Than Jake
Refused
Kid Dynamite
Bracket
Capdown
Heideroosjes
Paint It Black
Rancid
Raised Fist
59 Times The Pain
Pulley

:kickass:

Hopesfall - A Types

I didn't even know Hopesfall had a new album coming out. Just happen to see it in a store.

M.Lehto said:
Finally got those Weilands, now it's (almost) complete.

http://koti.welho.com/mlehto4/others/empyrium.gif
What's that in front of the Weiland 7"? It looks like another 7". And what are you missing, just the A Wintersunet PIC-DLP?

My SoMaMF picture disc is awesome, but I was hoping the sleeve would be in perfect condition, but it wasn't quite :(

I have everything but the WaNtWGP 2x7" but that's supposedly on the way, but I'm not sure how much I trust the place I got it from.

• The thing in front of Weiland 7" is the booklet from WaNtWGP.
  • My copy of SoMaMF PicLP also has some ringwear on the sleeve, since the quality of the material hasn't been the best one.
  • Where did you order your copy of WnNtWGP, just curious (send a PM if you afraid someone might get it before you) :)
  • The only missing vinyl is A Wintersunset PIC-DLP, but I can live with that...maybe, heh.
  • Hey, do you guys have the number written on Weiland DLP sleeves back? Mine is empty, strange.
  • I still "need" the wooden-box demo, leatherdigi-WnNtWGP and digipack-A Wintersunset. And maybe that PIC DLP A Wintersunset too.

Doom I reckon you ordered it from mealfortress right? I did as well some months ago have not recieved anything :|

My Weiland DLP has not number either. Btw that Wintersunset PIC is not that nice really, it's mostly pics of the two members posing :]

Thanks for the info spaffe, not numbering the records makes me think they're not as limited as you could think. Anyway, it seems that Where at... 2x7" pic-release is the most limited one, since it hasn't be on ebay.de too often.

M.Lehto said:
  • Where did you order your copy of WnNtWGP, just curious (send a PM if you afraid someone might get it before you) :)
Yeah, as spaffe guessed, I ordered it from Metal Fortress (hence my thread about them a week or so ago.

Doom I reckon you ordered it from mealfortress right? I did as well some months ago have not recieved anything :|
ARGH! He e-mailed me to say he had sent it yesterday, and seemed very friendly and helpful, but that's bloody annoying. I was suspicious but thought I'd go for it. I'll let you know if anything turns up, but I'm guessing it won't :\

Hey, do you guys have the number written on Weiland DLP sleeves back? Mine is empty, strange.
I still "need" the wooden-box demo, leatherdigi-WnNtWGP and digipack-A Wintersunset. And maybe that PIC DLP A Wintersunset too.
No I don't have a number written on it either. Thought it might have just been mine, but apparently not. Not sure exactly how limited any of them are, and it's always nice to know. I have the wooden-box demo, it's the pride of my collection :) I actually thought the PIC-DLP of A Wintersunset was pretty nice, but not essential I'd guess since you have the original DLP. If I see the digi-pack of A Wintersunet cheap on e-bay I'll get it, but it's not top of my list, since I already have it on normal CD and vinyl anyway!

I think the WaNtWGP must be the most limited, as I've seen everything else (apart from Weiland DLP) quite a few times on e-bay, but never that. I know as soon as it comes up me and spaffe will be competing for it :D

A Perfect Circle - Emotive

Seems okay so far, the vocals are pretty extraordinary but the music gets a little bland. Only listened to half of it while driving, not the best stage for first impressions.

'aven't checked me mail in a few days, probably tomorrow.

It's cool because my mailbox is about 200 feet from my front door, but I only go snag it twice a week. :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.