My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arch Enemy - Dead eyes see no future EP $10
Nightingale - Invisible $11.50
Jag Panzer - Casting the stones $12.50

M.Lehto. please do a gig report.

Hello, I have come to collect royalties on Erik and BWD's past several posts. Thank you.

A bunch of Grateful Dead and Dylan CD-Rs, if those count. Now even my dad is flooding me with music. This is getting ridiculous.

Black Winter Day said:
Cool how you integrated that awesome line from "The Eldritch" in your post about Watchtower and made it almost fit in the context, that was really clever and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
cool

J. said:
Heh, holy frog, just about everyone carries that now. I'm also unable to keep up with reviews now... I used to post every review to the site, but no longer, they're popping up like weeds and also the label has sent promos to lots and lots of magazines and webzines including stuff like Rock Hard Magazine of Germany?!?

Tranquillian said:
M.Lehto. please do a gig report.
I don't know when I've been sober enough to even remember a full gig and now I got friday of from work, so...I just can't promise to remember enough :loco:

Waiting For The New Pagan Altar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomcifer said:
oh shit...!

i just noticed that Strung Out came out with a new album today. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a fellow Strung Out fan at the RC forum :cool: What do you think of NOFX, by the way? I've been on a constant Ribbed-trip for a week. And what other punkrock bands are you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.