My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten Tomb - Springtime Depression LP (ltd 203/400, gatefold) Blut Und Eisen

Shopping list:
Must buy razors for this weekend... (just kidding...)

Bought: Behemoth - Crush Fukk Create double DVD

Traded in 2 Cryptopsy cds + paid $8 for
In flames - Subterranean
War compilation vol 1

^^Will sell these on ebay

Tranquillian said:
I feel it. Nic and mouse will soon meet and sweet love will bloom.
I thought that you wanted me. Playing matchmaker? :p

@Nic: like whoa. GMC is where I work. <-- stalkers rejoice.
Even if I've never seen you. Probably as I'm locked in my tower all day long with short breaks to walk around the bibliotheque.

Now... what are you taking again? ;)

Other than that I should go to Finlandia and bend M. Letho's mind to my will too. :loco:

M.Lehto said:
Forgotten Tomb - Springtime Depression LP (ltd 203/400, gatefold) Blut Und Eisen

Shopping list:
Must buy razors for this weekend... (just kidding...)
These too:
Armint-CC515slipgrigiot.jpg

^^^ does not know what kind of message he gives out by posting a pic of a male in underwear. Did you google for that too? :lol: :lol:

mousewings said:
^^^ does not know what kind of message he gives out by posting a pic of a male in underwear. Did you google for that too? :lol: :lol:
Have you seen the cover for Songs to Leave? (and yes, I googled for it, wanted a pair in black but I didn't really feel comfortable searching for such pictures so I went with an early hit)

I don't have Songs To Leave, since it's been very hard to find in vinyl, so I have no idea what you're talking about. It seems there's someone in bathtub messed with blood?

Tranquillian said:
I'm a VERY good matchmaker. Plus you both need to get laid?
I'm waiting until I get married... how much to you actually know about either of us to play matchmaker? But... I'll take your word for it.

@Mik: never heard of that band... but those pics are hot. A bloody, attractive male in a bathtub... less brutal than the autopsy pics but still... yum.
Yep, I have odd turn ons sometimes.

mousewings said:
I'm waiting until I get married...
Holy shit. Really? I dated a girl with this ideal some years back, she was the perfect example of why everyone needs a good shag at least every now and then. Would've solved a whole ton of her problems, sexual repression just the beginning.

I'm not sexually repressed. No.

At least not in the negative sense. I use my repression for good stuff like dancing, etc.

For some reason everyone is surprised when I say I'm waiting to get married...

Sorry, I wasn't calling you sexually repressed or equating you to her. You're 10x cooler than she was, and I only know you as an internet persona!

It's not something I run into every day. Growing up I knew a few girls that wanted to wait until marriage, some even thought this way up until college. It didn't last. :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.