My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquillian said:
Do I sense a bit of jealousy from you Erik?
Not so much, I was referring to fotmbm's haul but couldn't be fucked to quote it

Nevertheless, my sister did attempt to get Maiden tickets for us this morning but failed

Whatever though, I'm going to Skepticism!!"!"!""#"¤

Black Winter Day said:
PINK FLOYD - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
PINK FLOYD - A Saucerful of Secrets
Csore. Those two are some of my favorite Psychadelic rock albums. The title track from Saucerful is insane. And you cant go wrong with Sid's perplexities.

Erik said:
Not so much, I was referring to fotmbm's haul but couldn't be fucked to quote it

Nevertheless, my sister did attempt to get Maiden tickets for us this morning but failed

Whatever though, I'm going to Skepticism!!"!"!""#"¤
¨
How old is your sister? Maybe I can get a ticket for her :D (or not)

I went home from uni for the first time this term at the weekend, and there was load of cool stuff waiting for me that I've ordered since I've been here but had sent home (not really sure why):

VINYL

Emyrium - Auszüge Aus Weiland 7"
In The Woods... - White Rabbit 7"
Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields (REALLY wanted this on vinyl :cool: )
Helheim - Jormundgand
Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg
Nargaroth - Geliebte des Regens
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (the PIC LP and the purple vinyl, both with posters)

I actually already had all of these in one form or another (apart from the ITW), haha. But mostly I just wanted them in vinyl too.

CDs

Coroner - Coroner
Himinbjorg - Third (HORRIBLE cover art)
Neun Welten - Valg
Prophecy label sampler - Eerie Emotional Music (already had a copy of this, dunno why they sent me another one, but it was free so :cool: )

Doom said:
I went home from uni for the first time this term at the weekend, and there was load of cool stuff waiting for me that I've ordered since I've been here but had sent home (not really sure why):

VINYL

Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields (REALLY wanted this on vinyl :cool: )
Helheim - Jormundgand
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (the PIC LP and the purple vinyl, both with posters)

I actually already had all of these in one form or another (apart from the ITW), haha. But mostly I just wanted them in vinyl too.

CDs

Coroner - Coroner
Neun Welten - Valg
Prophecy label sampler - Eerie Emotional Music (already had a copy of this, dunno why they sent me another one, but it was free so :cool: )

thumbs up to those vinyls!

Doom said:

VINYL

Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Helheim - Jormundgand

CDs

Coroner - Coroner
Neun Welten - Valg

That haul gives me a boner.

That Death LP was sold out and he didn't have the remastered PtK so I think I'll get an original instead. Took Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence CD instead of Death.

Yesterday I got the Toxic Holocast - Deathmaster 7" \m/

Got pretty much other stuff coming in too, and I didn't get a maiden ticket =(=(=(

Oh...

4 gallons of paint
a few boxes of sanding screens
2 (5) Gallon buckets of compound
spackle
Carpet
9 boxes of solid oak hardwood floor
refrigerator
stove/oven
switchplates
various tools
rags