My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mousewings said:
@Nic: like whoa. GMC is where I work. <-- stalkers rejoice.
Even if I've never seen you. Probably as I'm locked in my tower all day long with short breaks to walk around the bibliotheque.

Now... what are you taking again? ;)

now I'm convinced that you're stalking me :eek:

well, its a long (well not really long) and embarrasing story to how I got where I am.

Tomorrow morning I have "Library Day" with my english class 9-12, so I challenge you to find me then. To make this more interesting: If you ever find me use the codephrase "Sorath's underwear is spectacular". I'll try to respond with: "Tighty-Whities are the win." but in reality, I'll probably just start laughing. :loco:

Hmm... I realise it's Saturday and I'm off work tomorrow. Maybe some other day? Also, I'm not gonna say that as I'm too shy. How about just a stare and a wink or smth?

@OIM: thanks. :) Although I think my pledge will stay as I'm through college already... and it's also a cultural/personal belief thing. No one around to tempt me anyways.

okay then. I just said that "codephrase" stuff for novelty of its own absurdity. :loco: I have classes on Wednesday & Thursday evenings this semester, so if you want to meet send me a PM or an email.

Nest - Woodsmoke
Moonsorrow - Tama ikuinen talvi
Skyforger - Thunderforge
Into eternity - Dead or dreaming
Bathory - The return

All for $49.90 incl. shipping

I purchased these Scald demos from Paul McCarroll two weeks ago and received them on Tuesday.

TVP Face of a Thousand Spanxters
Rancid Fuckhole
Born With Teeth
Nematoid Specimens I-IV
Nematoid Specimens V-IIX

Great demos indeed. I've been having alot of fun listening to them.

Bought a cool Dissection tourshirt at the gig, with the reapers head with batwings and the scythe. Too bad that all shirts had the wrong month by the dates.

Here we go, I'm back from my little trip to somewhere (Uppsala, mostly) and I brought thrash vinyl and things:

Sodom "Obsessed by Cruelty" LP (original on Steamhammer... SCOSCOROR)
Sodom "Agent Orange" GateLP (CCCSCSCOOROE)
Viking "Do or Die" LP (SCSORE)
Watchtower "Control and Resistance" LP (CCSCOREORREOEO)
Sathanas/Bathym "Jaws of Satan" CD (SCSOEOROERO)
Deströyer 666 "Violence is the Prince of this World" CD (SCOROROOEERCE)

Bookings for a hostel room in Finland so I have somewhere to sleep after the Skepticism gig (yes, I'm a wimp)

I now have almost everything:

* Plane ticket Umeå > Stockholm
* Plane ticket Stockholm > Helsinki
* Concert ticket
* Hostel room

...except no way to get home... I expect that will work out once I'm there, haha, I sure do hope some airline has international standby tickets or I'll be royally fucked.

HEY ISN'T THIS AWFULLY FUCKING AMBITIOUS FOR A CONCERT WITH THREE BANDS? It will end up costing me substantially more than Wacken I'm sure but hopefully it will be worth it, I mean

FUCKING

SKEP

TI

CISM.

Krieg- The Black House
Katharsis- Krucifixxion (or however you spell it)
These came in today. I cant believe I havent got this Katharsis CD sooner, it is awesome. And Finally the good Krieg release which has some awesome black Doom passages in it.

Sorcerer "Heathens From the North" LP

EXCESSIVE FUCKING OWNAGE
CULT SWEDISH DOOOOOOOOOOOM
limited to 700 copies also

TEH WIN, CSCSCSSCXORE etc

Erik said:
...except no way to get home... I expect that will work out once I'm there, haha, I sure do hope some airline has international standby tickets or I'll be royally fucked.
:guh: Good luck with that... if worse comes to worse, consult a travel agency (if you can communicate with them). Otherwise, marry some rich foreigner so you can gain from your exile. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.