I
am
going
to
fucking
kill
myself.
FUCK.
Oh, been there done that :D :bah: can't remember what for. A Final Fantasy 7 keyring one time, I do know :dopey:

Yeah but seriously, I feel like total shit. I've been looking forEVER for a copy of this vinyl... You cant imagine how bad I want to obtain a copy, and not for 1337 collector's value... its for the cover art and the fucking music. I refuse to settle for some crap Exposures re-master... I want the real thing in my hands. ARGHAFAHSDJAHD:JHF SFAS

fuck off nowadays ebay.

The "Exposures" edition doesn't really sound all that different. Also, high-res artwork scans are floating around. I have a hard time justifying spending $50 on two songs myself, but it's a completist type thing. :)

Also, you know the way eBay works you could have lost it with like $50 and you wouldn't know as it won't proxy bid higher than necessary for the winner.

i had a few proxy bids in there... just didn't work. some guy kept inching it up at the last moment, and I have limited funds. I'm not too worried about it, as technically there were 3500 copies made (including both label releases)- but I just haven't seen any around for like a year! Hopefully a few will be popping up.

Went Kayo Dot postering in LA today and bought:

Ufomammut - Snailking
Aeternus - ...and so the night became
Slayer - Still Reigning DVD
King Crimson - Lizard LP
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black LP
Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman LP
Sacred Reich - Ignorance LP

Total including tax, $61. COCOSOOWSORORE.

Holy heaping bags of crap this Slayer DVD ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules.

Note to anyone that thinks Araya has lost his touch: he nails the timing of the second to last line in Necrophobic, something he couldn't even do on the original recording.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hey two of my bros decided that Kenny Wayne Shephard = Buckethead while looking at a picture of him in Guitar Center this weekend. I think they might be on to something!

lizard said:
Tristania - World of Glass
:lol:

I remember trying this album out. Damn, I hated it. Beauty and the beast subgoth and part of the Napalm Records Breast Band Brigade. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

THeir debut, WIdow's Weeds, had one or two redeemable songs, but I couldn't stand World of Glass and Beyond the Veil.

isn't Tristania the band that took those ridiculous photo shoots with the guys wearing black doo-rags and then wearing that camouflage black face paint stuff? They looked like they were trying to be Goth Gangstas.

c.jpg

LOL LOOK AT MY BOBOIES

vipeke.jpg

HAY GUYS DID U KNOW: IM NOT HOTT BUT IM IN A "METAL" BAND SO WHIP OUT URE PENISORS

tristania_a.jpg

HEY WERE HOMOES

023.jpg

HAY I BATHE IN A MILK-WHITE SUBSTANCE WITH A STUPID LOOK ON MY FACE

010.jpg

ROR WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS A BUG ON MY FACE

021.jpg

ROR MANBOOBES

Status
Not open for further replies.