I paid around 6 Euro for that :p

Empyrium - A Wintersunset...
Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Weiland
Mourning Beloveth - Dust
Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
That is an awesome haul. Obviously those Empyrium albums are all fantastic, and I really, really enjoy MB. That could be my favourite Skepticism album too.

As for Tristania, I actually used to LOVE Widow's Weeds, but this was before I got into most of the stuff I listen to these days. I still actually like it a lot (and don't care what anyone says!) but the following two albums weren't all that great.

I also agree that "Widow's Weeds" is fuckin' awesome... hell, it may be the best goth-metal release I've heard (LOL U SAID GOTH METAL!). I still pull it out every now and then, especially for that one long track with the beautiful violin (who wants to be bogged down in specifics?) Haven't heard their other stuff.

Erik said:
HOLY.

FUCKEN.

SHIT.

Ships to US only, I need someone in the US to be the middle man here. JayKeeley? (Worked well last time) :)

i could be your monkey, as long as i dont have to spend money that i dont have.

Okay, so you'll be bidding with your eBay ID and stuff, just having it shipped to my house? Thats fine, and don't worry about paying postage to sweden... I can take care of it, it'll be like 5-6 dollars. I'll PM you my address!

The Silver Mount Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-la-la Band - Born Into Trouble as the Sparks Fly Upward

Citibank gave me $10 so this cost me $3. SCOCOOCOCOROEROEROE.

ps this cover art is so amazing
f00696zhvt1.jpg

One Inch Man said:
The Silver Mount Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-la-la Band - Born Into Trouble as the Sparks Fly Upward

Citibank gave me $10 so this cost me $3. SCOCOOCOCOROEROEROE.

ps this cover art is so amazing
f00696zhvt1.jpg
That's a really great album. I think I like it better than any GYBE even.

Koldbrann - Nekrotisk Inkvisation CD (with colored cover, thus an "infernoversjon" :D yay for Norway)
Thergothon - Stream from the Heavens LP (thanks for introducing them to me Erik, great stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.