My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agalloch - From which of this oak MC

The guy who won it on eBay couldn't pay so I got it on the second chance offer :).

68_1.JPG

Whatever the contest was, I just won it.

For $12.50!

spaffe said:
Thergothon - Stream from the Heavens LP (thanks for introducing them to me Erik, great stuff)
No problems, wish more people would know about that excellent, excellent album... How's Skepticism working out for you?

Erik said:
No problems, wish more people would know about that excellent, excellent album... How's Skepticism working out for you?

I'd say it's (The march and the stream) the third best of the songs I downloaded (after Thergothon and Candlemass) from that list of yours, but not good enough for a purchase right now at least

spaffe said:
Okeeday, will do, given the patheticly small monthly download pool Bostaden provides has not been used up. Cheap cunts are what they are ;[
Hey, you're within the Norrnod DMZ and thusly get to download free from other people within the same, such as yours truly. I'll PM you an address to get the song (and whatever the fuck else you want from my MP3 collection) from me.

Anyway! On topic:

WAR Compilation CD (thanks Tranquillian!)

This also means my re-issue of "A Velvet Creation" is up for sale or trade, because I have the original album as well as the bonus tracks (which are off the WAR comp) now.

Erik said:
This also means my re-issue of "A Velvet Creation" is up for sale or trade, because I have the original album as well as the bonus tracks (which are off the WAR comp) now.
Hey I'd like to grab that off ye, let me put together a trade list in a few days. :cool:

Erik said:

I'd be interested in this as well but

a) NAD said something first
b) I probably wouldn't have anything very interesting to trade.

NicodemiX said:
I'd be interested in this as well but

a) NAD said something first
b) I probably wouldn't have anything very interesting to trade.
Go for it man, goat knows I have enough CDs as it is. I'll still put together a trade list pretty soon, I don't think I have anything worthwhile to offer Erik though. :Spin:

Shopping for Christmas presents, I just nut myself:

8452413.jpg

OMG WTF 3 CD BOXSET UNRELEASED CRAP + DVD :excited: :self-love: :heartattack:

Nirvana - Bleach
Denis Leary - Merry Fuckin' Christmas
Denis Leary - Complete Denis Leary DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.