My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming Neon Black is their best, and their only album worth listening to (maybe EoR a little). Aside from this, I don't like NM really. Not my style AT ALL.

The music is a lot more technical than I thought it'd be. I would probably love ths band if they had a true thrash vocalist.

yeah, Dead Heart and EoR aren't bad but for some reason I think that there is something missing now and it's probably a lot of the thrashage. It's all still technical as fuck however.

Black Winter Day said:
disliking Devin Townsend
:err: wow, it's hard to dislike Devy. Terria and Ocean Machine are majestic. Accelerated Evolution is good. Physicist is half good/half filler. Infinity bores the life outta me.

SYL is :yuk: except for a few songs from City and the self titled.

Still, no one can fuck with Terria and Ocean Machine.

Black Winter Day said:
You have both made my TEH GAY list.
Oh wait, JayKeeley was already on it for disliking Devin Townsend. I'll just put a check by his name.

Just give me a half of a check... I'm fucking huge on Townsend. Geeeenius.

This is my first post on this board, guess I'll make it here...

I've recently bought:
Amorphis - The Karelian Istmus
At the Gates - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Black Sabbath - Sabotage
Judas Priest - Stained Class
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!
Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?
Megadeth - So Far, So Good...So What!
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains

I forgot that I also got Exodus - Bonded By Blood

If you tell me you already have Megadeth - Rust in Peace I will be your friend. If not then I HATE YOU. :p

I heard that the remaster of Rust In Peace wasn't any good, so I wasn't sure if I should get it. I used to have the original, but I got rid of it.

Nocturnal Silence said:
I used to have the original, but I got rid of it.
Noooooooooo... :loco:

I heard one track from the remaster, it made the drums real full sounding. I didn't dig on that, but probably only because I've been listening to the original for so long that any minor change causes me to flip. From what I understand the only real different remaster was Cryptic Writings, Mustaine took out samples and added in extra crap, etc. I could be way off though, who knows.

Either way you still got a good 'deth and Sabbath haul, good job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.