My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 more tapes for the Noltem demo.... here's the insert for those interested

thefinaldawndesigniismall7ps.jpg

Nothing - Silence Came Back In, Filling Jagged Spaces
Gruntsplatter - The Organ Harvest

I have the Gruntsplatter CD-R promo, but the group and Audio Savant both deserve my support in the form of $$$ so there you go.

I aim to make a few of you very jealous with this latest find:

emp13tu.jpg

emp28sr.jpg

Empyrium "A Wintersunset..." Gatefold Double-PicLP, signed by all three members. Neener.

Also:
Rigor Mortis "Rigor Mortis" LP
Doomsword "Doomsword" CD
Sodom "Persecution Mania/Expurse of Sodomy" CD
Candlemass "Dactylis Glomerata" CD

Erik said:
I aim to make a few of you very jealous with this latest find:

emp13tu.jpg

emp28sr.jpg

Empyrium "A Wintersunset..." Gatefold Double-PicLP, signed by all three members. Neener.

Also:
Rigor Mortis "Rigor Mortis" LP
Doomsword "Doomsword" CD
Sodom "Persecution Mania/Expurse of Sodomy" CD
Candlemass "Dactylis Glomerata" CD
Dick. :loco:

In regards to the Doomsword, you should have went with the later two instead of the self-titled. :erk:

It was a blind purchase you know. If a band is called "Doomsword" I buy their album when I see it in a used CD store (and I've heard some good things about them.) First impression, I want to punch the singer guy for having such an awful accent. :p

Marksveld said:
why yes, yes I am.

edit : reverend bizarre RULESSSS the two tracks I have from you aren't cutting it anymore. I must consume.

I don't know what the fuck you are waiting for. sheesh. They are already in the same class as Candlemass, Saint Vitus, Solitude Aeternus, etc. in the Doom community.

Definitely in my top 2-3 bands of all-time ALREADY.

I am waiting for money. Christmas is going to be the bane of me. I have a list of fucking vinyls and all kinds of CDs I'm going to get after my new guitar.

Yeah that Doomsword vocalist annoyed the piss out of me at first, but grew on me a bit. I still need to give that album (whichever one I have on CD-R) another chance.

Doomsplinter, I shall let you know of the Nothing when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.