My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use them for a schlong holster on alternating Tuesdays (dance night).

lizard that song is pretty kickass, and base jumping is INSANE. I plan on skydiving someday, but base jumpers are just looney.

I made a couple blind purchases today (with a little research on style, but no downloading samples)

Pelican - Untitled EP
Pelican - Australasia

I just finished listening to the Untitled EP and it surrrre kicks ass.

Doomstripper's package arrived today:

16 - Zoloft Smile
These Arms are Snakes - This is Meant to Hurt You

Thanks. My package was sent Tuesday, so it should arrive, at the latest, on Saturday.

NicodemiX said:
I made a couple blind purchases today (with a little research on style, but no downloading samples)
I remember when a "blind purchase" meant you bought an album just because the cover looked cool, something I haven't done in a looooooong time.

I guess technically seeing the album cover isn't blind either. Okay I got it, a True Blind Purchase is when you purchase an album from one of those old mailorder lists that only has the names of the band and album. Oh and it has to be read to you, if you read it yourself it's not blind (unless some mailorders printed brail).

I put way too much thought into that.

Why? It turns out okay. I prefer the fridge but I didn't have the time today. I only do it long enough to remove icicles, not too much where it gets chewy and gay.

My fish has 9 spices on it. <-- good album title

NicodemiX said:

Pelican - Untitled EP
Pelican - Australasia

I just finished listening to the Untitled EP and it surrrre kicks ass.

buying a band's entire discography (according to metal-archives.com) in a day kicks ass

book purchase:

Dune: House Atreides

one of the prequels to the untouchable Dune novel, easily one of the top 3 Science Fiction/Fantasy series of all time.

Iron Maiden - Killers
Judas Priest - Stained Class
(to retire vinyl copies and take 'em with me whenever I want! :D)
Skid Row - Skid Row
(gromit brother's xmas pressie :rolleyes: )

Live Aid DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.